The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog with prosthetic legs

JoanneF

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I just saw this on the BBC breakfast programme, it's a heartwarming story after this poor dog's legs were deliberately cut off as a punishment for chewing his owner's shoes.

Amazing story. But oh, how heartbreaking to think about what that poor dog went through in his previous life.

I believe he was only an 8 month puppy at the time. ( I was sort of listening while making myself a bacon sandwich )

What was done to the poor creature is beyond belief. If I could have got my hands on the person who did it, he woudn't have needed to worry about his precious shoes again.

It is so heart breaking what people do to animals all over the world:(...including here...
What lovely people to of found this poor dog and to have given him a wonderful new lease of life. As well as the many others they've helped.

Wow, what total scum the person is who did that, I wish nothing but bad luck on them. I'm grateful for people like this who go above and beyond to help a fellow resident of our planet :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back