The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Walking mishaps

colettedb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There have been several- but the latest was yesterday before I left for weekend away. It was raining all morning but had stopped by 1pm so off I went with August on her walk. Always several muddy patches to walk through very carefully so we took our time and august was having a great time.i was walking a different route back and stepped on a grassy/muddy verge when my foot just went sliding - August continued walking and I ended up in an undignified slide tackle position with my good fleece back and sleeves covered in mud (we always hope just mud)! August came straight back wondering what I was doing on the ground and waited patiently for me to find my feet 😟 and we made the rest of the way home slowly.

This morning I have woken up with a really sore knee and a hobble in my step so happy weekend away for me lol

Oh dear - hope you are more comfortable soon. Dogs are so good for puncturing our dignity! And if it's the slightest comfort - horses are far far worse.

Oh blimey! Hope your weekend away was a planned relaxing one and not some activity weekend!!:eek: Everywhere is so muddy at the moment...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back