The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Action Shots From Florencecourt 2009

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just thought id put these on here too,as there is great interest from over there,as to how these boy's n girls are getting on.The rest of the racing pix are in the lurcher forum,for anyone interested.

PARIS

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

MAGICAL RENI

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6400.jpg

OUR DANNYBOY

IMG_6412.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

DEAGO STAR,ZOLA,and HUGO.

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6429.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

The finals of the over 23s

MAGICAL RENI V OUR DANNYBOY

IMG_6449.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

IMG_6453.jpg

IMG_6455.jpg

IMG_6456.jpg

IMG_6457.jpg

Danny won by a short margin.

Final of the under 23s.

My own two played bumper cars,so blew any chances they might have had.

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

This is what Trouble was up against,and nothing was going right for her.Not saying she would have won but it would have been nice if her kennel mate,(Buster),had give her the chance.But as ive said elsewhere.That's dogs,and i dont know what his game was this weekend.

IMG_6464.jpg

Alannah is now the owner of Magical Reni,as it was her birthday last Sunday,and ive decided to let her part own her own dog,since her last pup smashed it's wrist just after her 8th birthday,a year ago.Im too old now,anyhow,lol.This is the proud pair.After taking champion and reserve,over 23 inch racing,yesterday.

IMG_6477.jpg

Id like to thank Gary and Graham,for trusting me with these two.Think ive proved that i can still train a winner,even if they never do it again,ha ha.

Was just wondrin if someone could let Graham Pendleton know,that ive put these on here,as ive lost his number,and he was looking a few pix,to see how Reni is developing.Sorry for bumping this up,but if i dont,then theyll disapear way down the order somewhere.

Well done Billy, cracking photos, what won the under 23" racing?

Well done Billy, cracking photos, what won the under 23" racing?
Dont think u ned to ask tha ? Geoff.Severe early pace won it.Something ive been trying to find foe a while now.Wee Buster has it.Just a pity he can't keep it going though.Buzz threw a good litter mate,and no one can take that away from him.Tori of course played her part,and it seems to have clicked.Am looking forward to starting my own 2 pups shortly,as they are almost `10 months old now,and as yet haven't seen a lure.Too many lessons learnt on my part,so they'll keep till i think they're ready.Both under 23s.

Was just wondrin if someone could let Graham Pendleton know,that ive put these on here,as ive lost his number,and he was looking a few pix,to see how Reni is developing.Sorry for bumping this up,but if i dont,then theyll disapear way down the order somewhere.
thanks billy great pictures and im sure the best is yet to come. ;) ;)

do you get many false starts with hand slipping?

i would imagine it's quite tricky 'timing wise' when you first begin?????

GREAT NEWS BILLY.

LAST WEEK TINKERSMILL 26lb won NNWRF CH OF CHAMPIONS she is his litter sister

just herd his brother won the 40lb scratch TODAY his name is TEX MEX

GARY :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT NEWS BILLY.LAST WEEK TINKERSMILL 26lb won NNWRF CH OF CHAMPIONS she is his litter sister

just herd his brother won the 40lb scratch TODAY his name is TEX MEX

GARY :D
.Seems another mating has clicked too then Gary.We are very proud off the whits lad,as he's only a small dog,at 24 inches,but has a heart as big as his head.He would though.Be the lazyist dog ive ever had in my kennels,and will lay down and curl up,at every oppertunity.No matter whats happening around him.He only looks to be alive when he lines up mate.Should have named him LAZY BUGGER,lol. Congrats,on yet again,another great litter.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back