The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Caravan Parks

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i am looking to take kids and whippets away in next couple of months for a break and wondered if anyone can recommend a decent holiday park that take dogs?.....preferably in the south of england but i dont mind travelling :thumbsup:

:) Hi

The family and I always go to Haven holidays... and have taken Jesse with us every year since he was a pup.

Almost all the sites welcome dogs, but only in certain model caravans, and they are lovely sites! Lots of entertainment for the kids and brilliant walks for the dogs.

I'd recommened Littlesea which is in Weymouth :thumbsup:

xXx

Painted Lady said:
i am looking to take kids and whippets away in next couple of months for a break and wondered if anyone can recommend a decent holiday park that take dogs?.....preferably in the south of england but i dont mind travelling :thumbsup:
Come near me Sarah.......that'll be a treat!!!

the problem is the amount of us.....trying to find something to take 4 dogs is a nightmare..been looking on internet for ages and cant find anything to take us all...cottages seem to only let 2 dogs....

xxwhippetloverxx said:
:) Hi
The family and I always go to Haven holidays... and have taken Jesse with us every year since he was a pup.

Almost all the sites welcome dogs, but only in certain model caravans, and they are lovely sites! Lots of entertainment for the kids and brilliant walks for the dogs.

I'd recommened Littlesea which is in Weymouth  :thumbsup:

xXx

thanks emma..weymouth is lovely but prefer to go a bit more out the way..its only about 30 miles from me...thanks though...

try these sarah i remember a friend using these as they allow pets if i remember rightly :thumbsup: here

thanks guys...lost the will to live now :wacko: will look again tomorrow :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back