The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pepa Phoebe Pagen And Brin (honourer Lurcher)

pepa

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
anns035.jpg

anns040.jpg

Pagen and Brin.

anns045.jpg

anns047.jpg

anns048.jpg

Pepa looking after her nan.

anns053.jpg

anns054.jpg

anns064.jpg

anns065.jpg

ment to put this one up at valentines.

anns003.jpg

anns006.jpg

anns008.jpg

you carnt see me.

anns015.jpg

anns021.jpg

last one Pagen nick's Brins bed.

anns066.jpg

blimey sue..pagan is huuuuuge!!! gorgeous boy...valentines pic is :wub:

My God !! looked at the pics of Pagan and for 1 min. thought I was looking at Jade they're so much alike, twins in fact and I could be a bit biased but they're both lovely, in fact they all are.Jade sends :huggles: to her bro.

Sonia & Ian

Nice selection of pup-pix Sue ! Id love to see Jade and Pagan together in a shot to comare markings .

j :) hn

:D great pics sue pagen is looking good lara sends :wub: to her stunning big bro.hope to meet you at some of the shows this year :thumbsup:

yes there all lovely but Im very biased too love all my dogs.

i would also like to see pagen and jade together they seam so alike I wounder if they are twins? Pagen sends loads of love to his brother and sisters.

hes the same size as phoebe now.

I could do with abit of addvice he seams to be having a go at Pepa ALL the time so much that she has changed she trys to get away from him all the time Im worred about it I found him ragging on her neck the other day and she just stode there crying I shouted at him and he stopped.hes abit of a goldfish and gos back right away help please.

yes there all lovely but Im very biased too love all my dogs.i would also like to see pagen and jade together they seam so alike I wounder if they are twins? Pagen sends loads of love to his brother and sisters.

hes the same size as phoebe now.

I could do with abit of addvice he seams to be having a go at Pepa ALL the time so much that she has changed she trys to get away from him all the time Im worred about it I found him ragging on her neck the other day and she just stode there crying I shouted at him and he stopped.hes abit of a goldfish and gos back right away help please.
Hi sue what he's doing is to assert his dominance and he knows he can get away with it with her. It would be better if she would have a go back at him but if she won't then you might have to give him a smack until he gets the idea. Jade does it to our beddie x and she goes back at her but she won't do it to Shadow the dog because she knows she can't get away with it with him, it took him about 3 weeks to stop having a go at her when she arrived.Hope you can sort it soon.

Sonia

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back