The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whose Got The Snow Then?

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well whose got the snow that was predicted? infact it was blizzards that was predicted. weve got the snow its getting canny deep now and the skys still full. if i cud find me camera id take some pics. infact thats a good idea add your snow pics here :thumbsup:

sherry said:
well whose got the snow that was predicted? infact it was blizzards that was predicted. weve got the snow its getting canny deep now and the skys still full. if i cud find me camera id take some pics. infact thats a good idea add your snow pics here  :thumbsup:
Yeah lets see some pics please cos all we got is rain and wind sue

a couple of pics from west auckland taken at about 9am this morning first one taken outside my front door

front.jpg

None here yet, but I can see some in the distance on the peak district :thumbsup:

2nd one is of the xmas tree on the village green :thumbsup:

JOHNG said:
a couple of pics from west auckland taken at about 9am this morning first one taken outside my front door
:thumbsup: can we see one of a snowman now pleaseee John :)

3rd one is of mary ann cotton's house ( the one painted pinkish) she was a mass murderer/poisoner who lived there in victorian days.

it's worth looking up on the net and reading about it.

S. Rodgers said:
JOHNG said:
send some down here please john

you don't want it still snowing now. :D

milly said:
JOHNG said:

:thumbsup: can we see one of a snowman now pleaseee John :)

iam working on one now geoff :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
JOHNG said:
3rd one is of mary ann cotton's house ( the one painted pinkish) she was a mass murderer/poisoner who lived there in victorian days.

I knew her brother, Billy Cotton, wake wake, every bloody sunday afternoon :D

well i went out to go to college this morning n i the snow was up past my shoe there was snow up me trousers n it was snowing and still is now lol. i was on the bus stop at 7.20 and was imformed the busses were stuck at the bottom of the banks to get into shildon only way in if you dont know shildon lolz. and there had been no gritter through the nite what so ever and there had been 5 road traffic accidents so there was loads of traffic stuck. my freind was town the other side of town and she said the cars were attempting to go up the bank but rolling back down so there was no hope for a bus to get up .i was stood on the bus stop for a hour n 20 mins and 1 bus came and it was skidding all over n i thrt im not getting on that coz it take like 1 hour when n it aint snowin never mind when it is lolz

i looked like a snow man by the end of the wait and got imformed by a lad from the college that we didnt have to go in.

i dnt have a gud view from my house to show u sum pics and i dnt wanna look like a snowman again. so i am now stuck in doign work when i was suposse to be doign a dance preformance tnite aswell but i thort if i get in whats the chance of getting back later

but its all ways to get a day off college lolz :p

:lol:

milly said:
JOHNG said:

nice one very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

milly said:
JOHNG said:

we all know her sister dot cotton she lives in aycliffe (w00t)

really getting it here if you look just over the land thats the sea,we cant see it lol,the skys full

kenny m said:
milly said:
JOHNG said:

we all know her sister dot cotton she lives in aycliffe (w00t)

NOW NOW KENNY (w00t)

start one of your polls off carol,see who gets the deepest snow,,or best snowman,

Took this outside my front door at about 9.30 this morning. It was still snowing then but has stopped now.

snownjoe004-1.jpg

kenny m said:
start one of your polls off carol,see who gets the deepest snow,,or best snowman,
well it wont be us down south cos we dont get none, perhaps we shall have to travel to get some sue

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back