Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
southlodge

Inter track east ayrshire v. scottish thistle

6 posts in this topic

Would like to say a big thank you to all at the thistle for their attendance at today's meeting there was a lot of good racing with plenty of close exciting finishes along with plenty good old fashioned Scottish banter and also the weather was good to us with plenty of sunshine so my baldy napper has got burnt to a crisp again

Vets final. Vet cons

1 frodo. (3) 1 swift. (2)

2 fletcher (1). 2 minstrel (1)

3 Harris. (4).

4 Rosie. (2)

Heat winners fletcher & Harris

Lw final. Lw cons

1 shelby. (4). 1 Rhona. (1)

2 Ozzy. (1). 2 lana. (2)

3 Bree. (2). 3 pip. (3)

4 jake. (3)

Heat winners. Jake & Bree

Hw final. Hw cons

1 Blake. (1). 1 oli. (4)

2 loui. (3). 2 Samson. (1)

3 Quinn (2). 3 Alfie. (3)

4 bella. (5). 4 Morgan. (5)

5 cooper (4). 5 charly. (2)

Heat winners. Blake. Quinn. & cooper. Well done to all racers and a well done to the thistle who lead the tie at half time with the scores 49-44

After spending an hour typing all these results and spacing them out properly the editor decided to squash them all up once I pressed post well I ain't gonny type all this again hope you all can make them out

Edited by southlodge

The Thistle would like to thank everyone at East Ayrshire for hosting the first round of the Inter Club Challenge. We had a great time and the weather couldn't have been better. Roll on the 5th of October for the second leg. Once again thanks to everyone for making us so welcome. Just a thought Tam, you should have put the Inter Club Challenge Cap on to save your napper from getting burnt.

My whole heid is bright red and I even had bother washing my face this morning it is that tender. Wonder how the other auld yins got on, ken them that won everything including the raffle. Looking forward to the return leg.

Still trying to work out how mr Johnstone paid £1 for a raffle ticket and won 12 prizes lucky white heather or what

Haa haa haa...he's one lucky "old boy"...and he said I was rotund as well Tommy, I thought that was a bit below the belt...I can hear the comments now.