The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Advice On Pannus Please

fatwhippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my moms lurcher has just been diagnosed with pannus :( , i have done some research and think that i have a good idea of what of what it is and the treatment that we are facing. she has it quite badly in both eyes, so far my vet has given her some eye drops and cream and pain killers, he didnt want to use steroids as she has a suspect area that may be the start of an ulcer.

has anyone had any experience of this and any advice that they could share. i understand that it is most common in GSD's but is known in greyhounds. my moms dog is a greyhound x deerhound.

thanks in advance :cheers:

I dont know what this condition is but I just wanted to wish your mums dog all the best with it's treatment.

Linda

kirislin said:
I dont know what this condition is but I just wanted to wish your mums dog all the best with it's treatment.
Linda

it would seem that no one knows much about it as i have not got any replies, thanks for your good wishes though. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back