The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cadbury Creme Egg Theft

maxine

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A simple pleasure after a Monday at work, a cadbury creme egg and a cup of tea. The creme egg in my handbag was placed on the table while I made the tea. YES you've all guessed came in to find Whippet with a 90% eaten egg. Fen guilty as charged. I'm sure any of you chocaholics out there will know how I felt. :rant: :rant: :rant:

Oh poor you Maxine!

but, my hubby says it won't have been the Whippet that stole it ... someone will have just planted the evidence and smeared chocolate on its whiskers :- "

Hope you get another one soon ... creme egg that is

Gill

(w00t) :lol: :oops: Sorry I just had to laugh o:)

if that had been our jac there would have beeen blood spilled!she luuuuurves creme eggs! :wub:

Molly always ends up licking the chocolate off the chocolate digestives that my OH always leaves on the floor.

She looks ever so innocent, then she comes up and gives us a kiss and you can smell the chocolate on her breath :wub:

Molly always ends up licking the chocolate off the chocolate digestives that my OH always leaves on the floor.

She looks ever so innocent, then she comes up and gives us a kiss and you can smell the chocolate on her breath :wub:

maxine said:
A simple pleasure after a Monday at work, a cadbury creme egg and a cup of tea.  The creme egg in my handbag was placed on the table while I made the tea.  YES you've all guessed came in to find Whippet with a 90% eaten egg.  Fen guilty as charged.  I'm sure any of you chocaholics out there will know how I felt.  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:
How do you eat yours?? :lol: :lol:

maxine said:
A simple pleasure after a Monday at work, a cadbury creme egg and a cup of tea.  The creme egg in my handbag was placed on the table while I made the tea.  YES you've all guessed came in to find Whippet with a 90% eaten egg.  Fen guilty as charged.  I'm sure any of you chocaholics out there will know how I felt.  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:
How do you eat yours?? :lol: :lol:

It must be a creme egg thing :- " James bought me one last week on his way home from school and put it on top of my bag. I sort of forgot all about it until I wondered where Megan was, I went through the kitchen and there she was happily enjoying MY creme egg, paper and all!!! She was absolutely covered in it. So had to get a facecloth and hot soapy water and give her a good wash (w00t) Think she thought it was worth it though :thumbsup:

Kirsty

Sorry about your egg lol. Having 2 whippets in the house is the best thing that has happened in my untidy life. Whizzy was not so bad, but when Bailey arrived he decided everything portable or edible belonged to him.

Problem solved. (w00t) We are now a reasonably tidy and minimal household thanks to Bailey :huggles:

I love cream eggs, never had a problem with whippies eating them , but our last Boy Jack took it upon him self to one night eat a whole toblerone, box, silver foil the lot!!! It was a king size one as well.....bless him he did leave me 1 chunk :D

I don't like creme eggs but I do like Toblerone :D

everyone goes on about our chocolate being bad for dogs, did your dogs show any sign of being ill after pinching all that chocolate ?

Zeb likes after eights sends him o:) and he also like worthers orginals. :- "

We went to Italy last year and brought back some yummy little sweeties for grown-ups best described as sort of espresso coffee werthers originals, really strong.....needless to say Lord Eli, in the dead of night, discovered a pack in my bag, thought a caffeine trip was in order, and we were awoken next morning by the pungent aroma of a very large puddle of liquid shit on the kitchen floor :x

Viva Italia (not)

I have decided the whippets are the biggest thiefs of the dog kingdom (is that how they got thier name?) After havong other breeds they are definately the worst. Archie nicked a new pack of butter off the kitchen surface the other night and virtualy ate the whole lot :x with no adverse effects.

Lloyd said:
I have decided the whippets are the biggest thiefs of the dog kingdom (is that how they got thier name?) After havong other breeds they are definately the worst. Archie nicked a new pack of butter off the kitchen surface the other night and virtualy ate the whole lot :x with no adverse effects.
You mean he didn't produce a foaming pool of yellow vomit which covered the kitchen floor and took forever to clean up?......Lucky you :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back