The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

First Pics Of New Barleylands Track

friggsy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HAD A GOOD MORNINGS WORK AT OUR NEW VENUE AND I MUST SAY WITH THE HARD WORK FROM JOHN, TREVOR, VIC, MICK, RAE AND SARAH WHO NOT ONLY WORKED HARD BUT KEPT US FED AND WATERED IT IS LOOKING VERY GOOD. JIMMY AND MYSELF WERE FOREMEN WHICH WE DID VERY WELL.

Well done :thumbsup: Looks like you've all been really busy

:thumbsup: Great looking track, well done to everyone who is helping out, :)) Di

Looks a cracking track :thumbsup:

Well done all the workers :thumbsup:

went 2 barleylands with the wife and kids to help out and the kids didnt want to come home what a lovely place pat and john have done the se wrc proud getting this place

Looks great well done ! Can't see mr friggs doin any work though

It looks great, well done Pat & John

I hope you get a good turn out to make all this effort work

kind regards

Doreen & Bill

went 2 barleylands with the wife and kids to help out and the kids didnt want to come home what a lovely place pat and john have done the se wrc proud getting this place
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I THINK AND MY RAE THINKS THAT CONSIDERING HOW FAR YOU COME AND VAN NOT GOING SO WELL THAT YOU AND SARAH ARE ALWAYS THERE HELPING IN ANYWAY YOU CAN ITS A GOOD JOB THERES PEAPLE LIKE YOU AT THE CLUB

cheers ray thats nice of you ive never had a starter motor fall off a van before i must thank mick for lending me his tool box wich ive still got and a big thanks 2 john for doing up the bolts i was to fat to get under the van to get to that bolt cheers

cheers ray thats nice of you ive never had a starter motor fall off a van before i must thank mick for lending me his tool box wich ive still got and a big thanks 2 john for doing up the bolts i was to fat to get under the van to get to that bolt cheers

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT TURNED YESTERDAY, THE TRACK IS COMING ALONG NICELY AND SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THE WEEKEND OPEN.

WE KNOW SOME PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE SATURDAYS BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFER OF HELP

WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER AT THURROCK FOR RACING.

WE WILL BE THERE AGAIN NEXT SATURDAY ALL HELPERS WELCOME, WILL THE TWO FOREMAN SHOW BY EXAMPLE AND GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY

MESSAGE FOR SARAH KEEP TREVOR OFF THE HOT DOGS HE'LL NEVER GET UNDER THE BUMPER!!!!!!

BYE

JOHN AND PAT

Hi All

I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FROM THE CLUB THAT

HAS HELPED JOHN & PAT , WITH GETTING THE NEW TRACK READY

SORRY I CANNOT GET THERE AT THE MOMENT

BUT AS SOON AS I AM ABLE I WILL BE THERE

THANKS AGAIN TO YOU ALL

RAY

WENT TO BARLEYLANDS TDAY HAD LUNCH IN THE RESTAURANT MUST SAY QUITE NICE GRANCHILDREN HAD A RIDE ROUND ON THE TRAIN AND AWALK THROUGH THE FARM FEEDING THE ANIMALS SUN WAS SHINNING CANT WAIT TO SATADAY WEEK :cheers: PS HOPE WEATHERS LIKE TDAY :luck: SEE YOU THERE THIS SATADAY

WOOLLY WEEKEND

3th & 4th May

10am to 5pm

£7 Adults & £6 Child

Watch our sheep being shorn and learn how the fleece is spun into wool. Make a special pom pom sheep and get involved with the sheep race!

There will also be an arena where you can watch the dog display team, the shires horses, an owl show and Punch and Judy.

THAT SOUNDS GOOD

good luck with the new track ray,looks good m8 keep up the good work people :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back