The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fun Thread - Silly pics of our dogs : )

Flobo

Registered
Partner
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A quick one from me as I'm in between walks! Here's a pic of my old boy Jake, I made this a while ago and posted it somewhere on here but thought I'd post it again. Anyone else got daft photos of their hounds, with or without the writing!
jake quote.jpg
:cool:

All lovely!:cool:
The drool above, reminded me that last week I was sat in the park with an oldie of mine who has a bit of a drool issue... a lady had stopped to talk to us and just as she was saying how lovely he was, he shook and I ended up with a face full and a big globby bit hanging off my hair!! Just thought I'd share, luckily I love him! He got 3 people in one shake once which was quite impressive!:D:D
( I really don't like these laughing emoji btw..:confused:)

Photo three - I'm not sure which of the two has the more troubling image!!! o_O

I was just going through some old photos and found these 2 of Jake. One flying through the snow(2018) and one from a super windy day!(2017) 😁gosh can't believe that's so long ago...

Attachments

• IMG_20180302_150037.jpg
    IMG_20180302_150037.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20171021_155142.jpg
    IMG_20171021_155142.jpg
    732.3 KB · Views: 27
Love the expression on August! Almost like 'please, please can I keep it, I love it!!':D The stinkier the better of course!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back