The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hebe

J.T.

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I do agility with my 2 lurchers & am in a league for rescue dogs. We have to keep score of all the dogs wins/places over the year & then at the end of the year the top ones go into a final. Well, last year my Hebe just managed to qualify for this years final :D

It is being held at the East of England Agricultural Show in Peterborough in June.

So if anyone is going, spare a minute or two to come & see the agility.

Hebe will be 8 & a half then so I'm not expecting her to win :- " but it should be a good weekend anyway

clever girl hebe!!!!!!!! she is already the winner in my eyes :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done clever Hebe :cheers: :huggles: :huggles:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: in the final you just show those youngsters how to do it

Really well done Hebe. :thumbsup: What a fit girl you must be at 8 yrs old. :luck: :luck: :luck: for Peterborough

Pauline & Ruby

well done hebe :huggles: ,good luck in the final :luck: :luck: :luck:

Go Hebe! :luck: hope you can show the collies how it's done :- )

[SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK HEBE :luck: :luck: [/SIZE]

YOU GO GIRL :thumbsup: :huggles:

well done the "hebester", is she running at wessy again next sunady in the unders ?

Congratulations - what a fab achievement - lovely photo, lots of luck and Enjoy :D

yaaaay!way to go hebe!you go kick ass girl! :D show them black and whites how its done! :cheers:

Aww well done Hebe, best of luck to you :luck:

Julie, don't they have a veteran class? Seems unfair to put the oldies against the youngsters. :(

:cheers: MANY CONGRATULATIONS HEBE :cheers:

Good luck in the final. :luck: :luck:

Well done Hebe. :thumbsup: What a great photo of her doing her thing :thumbsup:

Well done Hebe! Good luck in the final :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
well done the "hebester", is she running at wessy again next sunady in the unders ?
Oh yes, so you all better get your ear plugs ready (w00t) She is just a bit vocal.

wild whippies said:
Aww well done Hebe, best of luck to you :luck: Julie, don't they have a veteran class? Seems unfair to put the oldies against the youngsters. :(

There is often a class for veterans, over 8 for non collies, over 10 for B.C's but if you enter that then you can't enter any other class. The jumps for the vets are a lot lower than in a regular class where they are set at 2ft. Hebe has always been a really good jumper & has hardly ever knocked a pole off so as she isn't struggling to jump I'm still entering her in normal classes.

The final is split into different grades so she is only competing against her own level. Sometimes, if it's a twisty turny course she will have the advantage over the faster youngsters as they may knock a jump over. ( Well, we can only hope so anyway :- " )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back