The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Championships 2011

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Soggy day :sweating:

Results just going up :thumbsup:

PUPPIES

48lb Some Connection & Supreme

40lb Hell of a Bitch (w/d from Supreme)

21lb Dog Little Bea Supreme Dog Pup

28lb Dog

I Tink

Matey's Touch

Chancer 1st

21lb Bitch Izzy 12

28lb Bitch Waddle On Overall Supreme Pup

35lb Bitch Bada Bing (w/d Final)

YEARLINGS

No Limit Hell Spell

48lb King Louis & Supreme

40lb Lucky Charm

21lb Dogs Weardale Lad

28lb Dogs

Up 4 North Overall Supreme Yearling

Jedward

35lb Dogs

Maybe Necessary

Coming Thru

Shere Khan

Lucky Darling

Thunderstruck 1st

21lb Bitches

Suzie Mill

Red Spot Supreme Bitch Yearling

Weardale Lady

28lb Bitches

Gemheera 1st

Tinker's Rose

Magical Moany

35lb Bitches

Dutch Courage (w/d Final)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done everyone today,some great races :thumbsup: was impressed with afew dogs today, thought Fleeshs Magical moany(another Maltby dog) ran a great race in her weight group coming a very credible second to Gemheera,also Sarah & Darrens young Sc dog Some Connection ,looking good in his solo run :thumbsup: (another Maltby dog) :lol: also I must mention Up 4 North , who looked very impressive iin the yearling final :thumbsup:

Nice to just go and watch, with no dogs :thumbsup:

Hazel

Well Done to everybody today,enjoyed the racing even if the weather wasn't brilliant :lol: Big Well Done to me mate Karen and Red Spot :thumbsup: (Chris you're meant to pick the dog up that you put in the trap (w00t) :lol: ) Was impressed with Sandra's charge Thunderstruck :thumbsup: and Andy's, Waddle on :thumbsup: big well done to all the runners today,especially Jo and Darren's Hells Spell aka Blue,his second competetive race,and he ran brilliant :thumbsup: Loads more to come from him,keep up the good work you 2,and Dave you did a grand job with him as a pup :thumbsup:

Well Done to everybody today,enjoyed the racing even if the weather wasn't brilliant :lol: Big Well Done to me mate Karen and Red Spot :thumbsup: (Chris you're meant to pick the dog up that you put in the trap (w00t) :lol: ) Was impressed with Sandra's charge Thunderstruck :thumbsup: and Andy's, Waddle on :thumbsup: big well done to all the runners today,especially Jo and Darren's Hells Spell aka Blue,his second competetive race,and he ran brilliant :thumbsup: Loads more to come from him,keep up the good work you 2,and Dave you did a grand job with him as a pup :thumbsup:
could'nt agree more Karen with everything you have posted here (w00t)

whats wrong with me must be the weather lol

I'm sure my eyes have gone funny :lol:

I'm sure my eyes have gone funny :lol:
its your age lol :thumbsup:

Thanks Karen i was well chuffed with the dog i put in the trap, just couldn't fnd her at pick up :clown: Joking apart she ran brill well done Chris you got her just right for me for champs (w00t)

Today was another good days racing well done all racers and especially all the winners :thumbsup:

Welldone to all winners today :thumbsup: The dog that stood out for me today was UP For North ran brill :thumbsup:

Some good races today from both pups and yearlings, well done all but the dog that stood out in my opinion was UP 4 NORTH, so well done Paul Kathryn and of course Harvey : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed the day, lovely to see Harv race again :D . Great to run a dog too even if I only decided to race her on the day LOL and she surprised me with her efforts :thumbsup:

Congratulations everyone today ;)

Well done to all the winners and workers today, a special well done to Little Bee and Up for North, also i've heard good things about Jo's big Blue lad, :))

Well done everyone that attended, the weather was not good at all. A big well done to all the Old Hall dogs and owners, you have had a cracking weekend between you. I think the Fed, Shirebrook club and all the workers have had a well run Championships, thank you to all of you for your hard work. :thumbsup:

thanks karen blue ran brill plenty more 2 come from him :thumbsup:

big well done 4 2day blue (HELLSPELL) running brill at 13months old&50lb :sweating: jo darren&yvonne have got him looking great :thumbsup:

Well done King Louie ;) keep up the good work :thumbsup:

brilliant day shitty weather but you cant have it all your own way made up with my pup waddle on winning supreme puppy today she didnt put a foot wrong and has made me a very happy man. well done to little bee and i thought up 4 north was just awsome had a great weekend got home at ten after 4 and a half very tiring hrs driving but it was more than worth it in the end. well done to all

big well done 4 2day blue (HELLSPELL) running brill at 13months old&50lb :sweating: jo darren&yvonne have got him looking great :thumbsup:

you did the hard bit Dave :sweating: and from what jo and darren tell me he's still a handfull lol dont no why everyone thinks hellbound pups are hardwork o:) and believe me its darren and jo who have got him looking well nothing to do with me :thumbsup:

you did the hard bit Dave :sweating: and from what jo and darren tell me he's still a handfull lol dont no why everyone thinks hellbound pups are hardwork o:) and believe me its darren and jo who have got him looking well nothing to do with me :thumbsup:
ok yvonne jo&darren have got blue looking great, but its mammys taxi who gets him there (w00t) lol, hellbound pups HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL LOL,

Well done King Louie ;) keep up the good work :thumbsup:
thanks very much Russell . It was nice for louie to run against dogs his own age, congrats to all the winners and losers . hope to see you at Devon. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back