The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red

agilityjunkie2

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is my dog red... What would you say he is crossed with?

(ignore the ugly person that is me)

DSC02378.jpg

Have no idea but he is lovely :wub:

Tracey x

thanks..

This is really helpfull

I know he has some collie in there the way that he jumps so much and runs around alot.

no offence but I think that your dog gutsey is do big build and longer than red but thank you anyway

agilityjunkie2 said:
This is my dog red... What would you say he is crossed with?(ignore the ugly person that is me)

DSC02378.jpg

:- " Okay!! this is a wiiild guess based on a photo of a dog sitting down trying to look cool, I'd say Collie with a splash of Greyhound, :teehee: purely judging by the lugs! ;)

Hi Charley :D

Red looks fantastic, whatever his mix, and congratulations on his winning rosette.

And you're definitely not ugly. 8)

If i was a gambling man,which im not.Id say ColliexSpringer Spanial.Used for picking up Pheasant's and stuff at shoot's.And also as addorable pet's.Like youre's seem's to be.Well done,for whatever the rosette was for. ...Billy...

I think the same collie x spaniel :thumbsup:

I say Border Collie for sure! I don't really see any sighthound or pointer (take a good look at his head and muzzle shape, but hard to say without a side view) but I could see spaniel.

Mixed breed identification is always hard. Its one of my hobbies to identify them in our shelter and most people ask me when they don't know. However, I have seen litters born in the shelter and every pup looks compleatly different! And none of then look like mom either! It's always just a best guess in the end.

FoxyDog

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back