The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rugely And District

oakmoorehill

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We went to Rugely and disrict show today . There was a good entry of 28 whippets Rosie and Blaze did puppy naughty Blaze played Ben up like mad but stil managed 4th Rosie was good for a change but got nothing Tegan and Owen in post grad Owen 4th Tegan nothing Bandit in open but did nothing

Then put Owen in open dog stakes under a judge who did not apear to like whippets and got 3rd and £3 and then the best bit Owen and Tegan in brace and after usualy being told they are not alike enough ( if one goes out of the rom even I have to check to see who is in the room before they get called back) they wonand everyone said they are like 2 peas in a pod and must be brother and sister.

Their mothers are sisters but diferent sires until Tegan arived at Manchester airport al we new was she was brindle we nearly died of shock whenwe saw how similar they were

I wil piont out my mum Glenys on k9 beat my pups with their sister Milie she was 3rd

Well done, it sounds like you had a good and busy day. Have you got a piccy of your brace? perhaps we could have a bit of a photo shoot of K9ers braces. :D

Karen said:
Well done, it sounds like you had a good and busy day. Have you got a piccy of your brace? perhaps we could have a bit of a photo shoot of K9ers braces. :D
I haven't got one of them togetherI wil have to get OH to take one but just to give you an idea of how similar they are

This is Owen

Last edited by a moderator:
oakmoorehill said:
oakmoorehill said:
Karen said:
I haven't got one of them togetherI wil have to get OH to take one but just to give you an idea of how similar they are

This is Owen

:oops: forgot the picy try again

And this is Tegan

2003_0115Image0009.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back