The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Home Needed Westie needs rehoming

Jo jo 74

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Very friendly westie need rehoming, great around children, very affectionate dog, loves attention, fully house trained , had all injections, full pedigree papers.

Hi, he is 3 years old, due to severe health problems I'm now unable to care for him and give him the attention he needs, my older children have recently moved into there own homes , there is just myself and my little girl, so I don't have anyone at home to help care for the dog, which is a shame as he really is a lovable pet,

There will be a dedicated West Highland White Terrier rescue society. These societies often have people waiting for a dog. Do make sure they are a properly set up rescue as there are some dubious characters out there on the lookout for cute dogs. I would imagine the Kennel Club has information on good rescue societies on its website.

Do be honest about all his little foibles so that they can place him in the right home :)

A word to the wise - never offer a dog to the general public as "Free to a Good Home". I am sure you are aware of what happens to some of these dogs.

Thanks for advice, I have spent the past few weeks looking for something like that but I'm not to good at knowing wer the best place is to go, that was my main concern that he was going to a good home, and like u said I wanted to be careful of who was asking, if you know of any places that I can approach that I can be assured he will go to a good home I would be most grateful

The Dogs Trust are well respected as are the Blue Cross. Not sure where you live but Wood Green is good too.

The Kennel Club website should have a section on Westies. If you go there and look for breeders then you may be able to ring up one or two to find the right people who run the breed rescue for Westies.

Very friendly westie need rehoming, great around children, very affectionate dog, loves attention, fully house trained , had all injections, full pedigree papers.
Where are you located

This was 5 years ago so hopefully the dog will now be settled in a new home.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back