The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics From Today

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
took a few photos of my lot posing for the camera,even our cat brian sat for ages while i took some photos of him :huggles:

kiplin loves his penguin and carries it around everywhere :wub:

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

finleys as had a bad ear day again :lol: :huggles:

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

oliver what can i say hes such a darling,very intelligent and well loved by all :wub: :huggles:

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

millie :wub: ,shes so quite in the house but outside a terror,she caught a killed a huge rat yesterday :x

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

phoebe bless her is a sweetheart too :wub: :huggles: ,shes the boss of them all and does a good job keeping them all in check :thumbsup:

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

and heres a few of brian the moody one.

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

molly wasnt playing ball and took herself off to bed,think shes only happy when shes going crazy in the sea,hopefully we will get to the coast very soon :thumbsup:

Your gangs looking great :D ........Olivers looking :* and his legs are growing as quickly as Ethels ears :lol:

Lovely dogs and photo's :wub: :wub: Oliver is sooo sweet

Strike Whippets said:
Your gangs looking great  :D   ........Olivers looking  :*   and his legs are growing as quickly as Ethels ears  :lol:

they certainly have something to grow into dont they (w00t) :huggles:

ethel was a little sweetheart sunday,very well behaved so was oliver come to think of it ,and all mine seemed subdued :wacko: the heat definatley got to them and showed no interest in racing :wacko: .

Fab pics Trish :wub:

Really lovely shots of your lot Trish, o:) :wub: o:) :wub: all to be proud of :huggles: ....and cant get over how Brian looks like my Sooty....hes gorgeous :wub:

Janimal said:
Really lovely shots of your lot Trish,  o:)   :wub:   o:)   :wub:   all to be proud of  :huggles: ....and cant get over how Brian looks like my Sooty....hes gorgeous :wub:

janis will you put some pics on of sooty. :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures, Trish :D

Millie looks lovely - definitely a grown-up version of Jinny!

And Brian looks very regal :D :cheers:

Beautiful portraits :wub: they all look amazing. Love the pics of the 'moody' :D one soaking up the sun.

fab pics trish ,your dogs are gorguse all of them :wub: :wub: :huggles: :oops: and your cat :huggles:

Lovely pictures Trish. Well done :thumbsup: I might try some tomorrow.

great pics trish as always,hope to see your dogs on sunday :thumbsup: Adam is off (w00t)

Beautiful pics Trish!!! Your dogs are fabulous....could look at them all day.Especially Kiplin :wub: :wub: :wub: he is sooo stunning :wub: :wub: they all are though.Little Oliver has grown so much :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: And Brian,bless is lovely!!!

They are a lovely set of pictures Trish :thumbsup:

Just love that picture of Kip with his penguin :wub: :wub: :wub:

trac said:
great pics trish as always,hope to see your dogs on sunday :thumbsup: Adam is off (w00t)

yay great stuff :thumbsup: ,hope to see you there,tell your daughter kiplin will get a word in his ear before he says hello to her!!!!! :b :- "

Awwww those pics are lovely Trish :D mine love lazing in the sunshine too, although they will lay there panting because they are too lazy to move o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back