The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Adventures of Riley and Peggy...

Rose - Marie Langley

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought I would start a Diary thread... Love doing updates....

TODAY! Wednesday 16/11/22.... looked at my dog camera to see an abundance of fluff everywhere.... luckily only living 5 minutes from work, I went home to find to very guilty dogs. 4 weeks of Peggy and this is the only thing she has chewed, with Riley's help...

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 112
Thank you, thank you! We looked at this at breakfast. Laughed ourselves to distraction. What lovely faces - self effacing job satisfaction or “it was like that when we found it”. Can’t help but love them.

This morning.... heart sunk when I saw the cushion on the floor. Luckily!!! They've gone to sleep.... However, locked themselves in the front room. They're daft! Thank goodness its Friday!

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 89
This week we have had a Christmas Cartoon made to turn into a Christmas Card for Family & Friends! :)

Attachments

• Dogs.png
    Dogs.png
    3 MB · Views: 88

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back