The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aphrael Does Well

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cleena did very well today at Doncaster Open Show going BPIB after winning in a class of 17 pups. One of Jan's new babies was 2nd in the class.

And then we went PG3 under Alec MacKenzie

Just had a 'phone call from Wendy - but she can tell you all her news :D

Congratulations Dawn, Jan and Wendy and all your clever dogs! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] you clever things.

:cheers: :cheers:

Congrats Dawn and Jan. Come on then Wendy what's the news?

Well done Dawn,but a bigger well done to Richard,for managing to keep her under control long enough to win her class!! :D

I thought she looked lovely :wub:

That's a pretty big class - congrats Dawn and Jan! :D

Where's Wendy??? What's your news???? :unsure:

:cheers: Well Done Dawn and Jan :cheers:

OMG I am still on the ceiling!!!

We were at a big open show today at Shepton Mallet (Taunton and District Canine Society). We never in a million years figured Savvy (Aphrael Aoife of Chelynnah) would even go BOB let alone

[SIZE=14pt]GROUP ONE[/SIZE] (BOB and group 1 under the same judge)

and

[SIZE=21pt]RESERVE BEST IN SHOW!!![/SIZE] (under a different judge who's name escapes me at the moment)

never never never. Someone is going to have to show me the rosettes again in the morning so I know it wasn't a dream.

And this qualifies us for Crufts for 2006 (3 days too late for this year - but I don't mind).

And little Teya performed very well, but was in a class of puppies who were all 10-11 months. The judge LOVED her and kept telling me so after the class, but I totally understand he had to go with the more mature pups. She also did VERY well spending the very long day at the show - dividing her time between the crate with Savvy and the car with Chelsea.

What a FANTASTIC day!!

And very well done to Dawn and Richard with Teya's (naughty) sister Cleena!!!!

Wendy

What a FANTASTIC day for you and Savannah and little Teya! :cheers:

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE SAVVY [/SIZE] :cheers:

And well done to Teya for being so good o:) :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Dawn and Richard with your baby!

And VERY WELL DONE Wendy and Savvy. She just gets better and better! :cheers:

Liz

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE [/SIZE] on your brilliant wins. What a special day and a tremendous start to the New Year.

Jenny

There you go Wendy, qualified for Crufts 2006 while the rest of us have only just entered for 2005, let alone considered qualifying for 2006 ;)

We are 'over the moon' for you [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE[/SIZE] :cheers:

:cheers:

well done Wendy & Savvy

Do you have the winning Photo????

Katrina

on the rocks said:
:cheers: well done Wendy & Savvy

Do you have the winning Photo????

Katrina
Can you believe it - Unfortunately hubby forgot the camera - today of all days!!! Our Dogs photographer was there and we actually have a separate app't with him next week for some other photos, so we're going to buy the BIS/RBIS photo from him and will share.

Wendy

[SIZE=21pt]Fantastic Wendy[/SIZE] and [SIZE=21pt]Good on Ya Savvy![/SIZE] Enjoy your time in the spotlight!!!!

party-smiley-038.gif

What a good / Great day you all had /

WELL DONE !!!!

Well done Dawn & Richard or should that be Richard and Dawn :b Photo please!!

And a BIG well done to Wendy and Savvy, she does indeed get better and better. You may need to remember your BIS judges name for future reference though :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back