The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Apologies

Carol S

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am still trying to get these photo’s of my new puppy Freya onto here. It seems Safari isn’t allowing something. Hopefully I will get it sorted soon.

It may be that they are too large - are you able to resize them? I can't remember what the size limit is, but 800 x 600 should work.

If you don't get anywhere, PM me and I can give you my email address - then you can email them to me and I can have a play...

UPDATE.
At last have been able to get photo’s on here. It has taken a lot of time and seemingly they were also too large so each one has to be cropped.
Freya is now 14 weeks old tomorrow and biting everything inside including us . But she is adorable and I am sure it is only her teeth and that will change once her new teeth come through.

Attachments

• IMG_0482 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_0482 Copy.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
She is very cute! My daughter showed me a trick with the photos, she took a screen shot of the image that was to big, then cropped that a bit and then it seemed to attach ok...think someone else on here mentioned that way too.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back