The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bean

kim & Tilly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
First they look like this :huggles:

3.JPG

Bean being good :wub:

View attachment 28465

And here is Tilly denying she had anything to do with it :- "

dont_blame_me.JPG

(w00t) :lol: Great photo's :thumbsup:

Similar goings on in our house.

One minute all nice and peaceful, the next minute the house looks like Beiruit. :lol:

Like the photo of Tilly pleading all innocence to such mayhem. :- " :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
o:) :oops: :oops: o:) :devil: :devil: what else can you say (w00t)

Love the photos...great how they can just go from nice and behaved to shredder lol. (w00t)

Good photos Kim

I like the one of Tilly looking so innocent!!

By the way Kim, how did your house move go and where do you live now?

We were down at Vassals Park today in the sun, it was lovely, loads of dogs too.

Long time no see you

KIM

Awwwwwwwwww Bean is just SO pretty :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

It looks like her eyes have gone brown?????

Naughty Bean!! (w00t) That looks just like the way things are in my house!! :huggles:

OEH said:
Awwwwwwwwww Bean is just SO pretty :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub: It looks like her eyes have gone brown?????

Yes they have :'( i loved her blue eyes

Kim and Tilly said:
OEH said:
Awwwwwwwwww Bean is just SO pretty :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub: It looks like her eyes have gone brown?????

And I SO want Esme's to go brown, they are now a grey/amber colour, what shade are Bean's- any chance of a close up pic of them? I'll do my best with pic of Esme's

it wasnt bean!!!!! you have a poltergeist!!! :lol: :lol: i know cos i have 2 :- " :b

OEH said:
Kim and Tilly said:
OEH said:

And I SO want Esme's to go brown, they are now a grey/amber colour, what shade are Bean's- any chance of a close up pic of them? I'll do my best with pic of Esme's

I will have to hold her down and avoid her teeth :blink: :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back