The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue And William

oakmoorehill

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am starting this thread for those who have asked to see photos of Blue and William together. If anyone starts a slanging match about the rights and wrongs of Blue been with me on HOLIDAY I shall ask th moderators to close and delete this thread. :thumbsup:

first we went for a walk but it kept raining so they had their coats on mmmm don't think thats yours Blue

DSCF0235.jpg

hello my little buddy

DSCF0234.jpg

Jasper your bums to big for that bed

DSCF0229.jpg

Jasper shift its my bed

DSCF0230.jpg

and its not yours eithe you great lumox- look carefully you can see Blue behind William. I will point out William was not hurting Blue he climbed over William to get there

DSCF0242.jpg

even the cat got in on the act Gizmo is semi feral he rarely comes into the house but when he does is not bothered at all by the dogs

DSCF0243.jpg

Blue the greyhound slayer

DSCF0238.jpg

excuse me thats my food

DSCF0250.jpg

L
DSCF0252.jpg
ast one best of friends Blue and Jasper

Last edited by a moderator:
They all look so happy together :) :huggles:

Lovely pictures :thumbsup:

Brilliant photos. I don't think until I saw Blue and the gorgeous William together I realised just how tiny Iggies are. Blue could go camping in that coat.

By the way I am well impressed by your cat, in our house he would have been eaten, never mind eating out of a greyhound bowl!

jgear said:
Brilliant photos. I don't think until I saw Blue and the gorgeous William together I realised just how tiny Iggies are.  Blue could go camping in that coat.
By the way I am well impressed by your cat, in our house he would have been eaten, never mind eating out of a greyhound bowl!

Gizmo came to us as a feral kitten 7 1/2 years ago he dissapeared for 2 years and when he returned would not let anyone go near him. He was raised with the whippets although he hates strangers if anyone comes and he is outside he runs of and its very rare he actually comes into the house .OH sometimes has him in after the dogs and I have gone to bed but last night was the first time he's been in since Blue arrived. Tanya has cats so we knew Blue would be ok William has had many a scratch on the nose of Giz so now he repects him.

Giz's favourite passtime is to sit under our car on the drive spitting at all the dogs going past then if they try to chase him he gives it them straight down the nose with his claws out

:wub: aww fab pics i love the last one of them cwtched up together

loverly photos love the last one they realy are very handsome all of them

sue

I've just realised how dirty and yellow William looks. He isn't really that dirty its actually tar from when he was hit by the car he skided down the road on his back the tar was sticky as it was a hot day and its stained his coat.It won't wash out so we have no option but to wait for him to moult it out :oops:

What a delighful set of photos. Love the ones of Blue and Jasper - they are really in love!! :wub: Thaks for sharing them.

Have you tried Sticky Stuff remover (from Betterware or Lakeland) for getting the tar out of William's coat? it is brilliant at getting rid of stuff like that and is slightly oily so won't dry him out or affect his skin. Worth a go if you have any :thumbsup:

great pics,especially love the last one :wub: :wub: gorgeous :wub:

just remind me again just WHY im upset he isnt here with me!!! :- "

lovely pics helen , them 2 make a great odd couple :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely pics Helen, they look so sweet together :wub: :wub:

Great Pics :cheers:

Blue looks very settled with your other 4 legged family

Lillibet

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back