The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs Camping

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
weres everyone camping for the champs and have you any numbers I could try I know we have left it late but untill we get near we dont know how well io will be so had to wait. and i need to go in the caravan again lol

there's an adv in WN for camping at the POOLSBROOK pub Wendy although did hear there had been a police raid at pub a couple of weeks ago and it was closed so don't know what the score is there now

Phone number Wendy 07888 656217 or 01246 477114

Don't know anything about camping at pub,Wendy.You would have to speak to the landlord,but i'll bump up the topic I originally put on,and that will give you campsite numbers to ring

Don't know anything about camping at pub,Wendy.You would have to speak to the landlord,but i'll bump up the topic I originally put on,and that will give you campsite numbers to ring
:wacko: thats the number of the pub Vicky has posted same as in Whippet News Advert

:wacko: thats the number of the pub Vicky has posted same as in Whippet News Advert
Wendy will be able to ask the landlord then,but failing that i've bumped the topic up.

Wendy will be able to ask the landlord then,but failing that i've bumped the topic up.
just tryed the pub number but no answer fingers cross i will try the others for a place dont need hook up

I've been informed the Poolsbrook Hotel is under new management :wacko: . I assume camping is still available ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back