The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Callista

Seraphina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tomorrow we are going to a show (just to look) and it is going to be cold, so I went through back of my cupboards in search for some clothes for the girls. Callista liked especially this little mauve number :)

Last edited by a moderator:
She's sitting so demurely there, almost posing!!

She looks beautiful :wub: :wub: did you knit that yourself Lida :thumbsup:

What a jaunty cloth!! Callista is very sweety girl. Good luck to the show :luck: :luck: :luck:

Draha

Callista looks very beautiful in her jumper :huggles:

She looks beautiful, is she red? I have a red bitch ( the colour of a Visla)

*Lesley* said:
She looks beautiful :wub:   :wub: did you knit that yourself Lida :thumbsup:
Actually, I knitted this some 15 years ago for my first Whippet Marlie. She used to always shiver from cold, and we lived in the mountains where it got rather cold at times. Marlie just loved her jumpers. :) Bess and Callista do not particularly care about getting dressed, so I only use their clothes for special occasions, to keep them warm.

Yes, Callista is quite red with black mask.

She is lovely. Here is a pic of my Poppy.

Seraphina said:
*Lesley* said:
She looks beautiful :wub:   :wub: did you knit that yourself Lida :thumbsup:
Actually, I knitted this some 15 years ago for my first Whippet Marlie. She used to always shiver from cold, and we lived in the mountains where it got rather cold at times. Marlie just loved her jumpers. :) Bess and Callista do not particularly care about getting dressed, so I only use their clothes for special occasions, to keep them warm.

Yes, Callista is quite red with black mask.

wow very talented, I wouldn't know where to start my knitting talents stop at squares :lol:

The dogs do look very similar dont they just :wub: :wub:

She's going to need a jumper tomorrow Lida

*Lesley* said:
wow very talented, I wouldn't know where to start my knitting talents stop at squares :lol:

Believe me i am not very good knitter. (w00t) Until i started to knit for Marlie my whole achievement was one baby jumper for my daughter - I felt knitting was the thing one suppose to do when pregnant, but gave up after the one very pitiful attempt. :b

This dog jumper was one of the last ones and best ones.

Seraphina said:
Tomorrow we are going to a show (just to look) and it is going to be cold, so I went through back of my cupboards in search for some clothes for the girls.  Callista liked especially this little mauve number  :)
she looks gorgeous - good luck at the show

That jumper is just soooooo cute :wub: Wish I could knit too! :- "

I did not enter the yesterday's show, I have been so busy and exhausted lately, I did not think I will be up to running around the ring. Well, it was so wet and cold, and misserable, I am not sure I could have dragged Callista out of her ringside bed.

There many people and Whippets who would have loved to get in with her. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back