The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dennis's Dog Diary

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
January 29th: For some reason mum doesn't let me in this room with her and sometimes I can hear water running and a strange loud noise. So I like to wait just outside incase she gets in trouble!
IMG_4122.JPG

Awe my day brightens up when I see little (not so little) Dennis :)
he looks so well behaved, olive does come in the bathroom and she is a pain when she does because she whines to come in the shower with me! anything for dogs?!

Well done Dennis! My boys would've been straight into that yoghurt pot in seconds! Nothing is safe in my house lol

February 5th: Hurry up and put your wellies on mum, I want to go for my walk!

That floppy lip though :rolleyes:
View attachment 111974030
oh now he is a real cutie :) I'm honestly in love with Dennis I'm even now considering in the future future getting a Labrador but my only concern is dog fur as I believe the malt like crazy? but i also have been looking at in a year or two fostering dogs that are in the dogs trust shelters and blue cross ect... Just a thought Love Dennis he brightens up my day with his floppy choppers :) :) !!

thanks @Violet Turner - he gets a very big head when he listens to me reading out your comments to him!!

He malts like CRAZY!!!! I can't explain how much hair gets everywhere..... luckily I need glasses so I just pop them off and boom all the hair disappears! :D:D:D:D:D

thanks @Violet Turner - he gets a very big head when he listens to me reading out your comments to him!!

He malts like CRAZY!!!! I can't explain how much hair gets everywhere..... luckily I need glasses so I just pop them off and boom all the hair disappears! :D:D:D:D:D
Awe he is such a cute dog :)

February 9th: I met up with my brother Alfie again today. We went all silly in the woods and started playing with each other like we used to when we were puppies. I don't remember feeling all stiff afterwards though....
IMG_4351.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back