The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E.a.w.c.

Well done everyone.

I like Pipijay Drops of Jupiter. Happy to see that a pretty bitch matches the pretty name! ;) There are some really nice dogs there.

Poppy is looking rather stylish Debs!

:D [SIZE=14pt]Well done everyone [/SIZE] :cheers:

Hello Whippetfriends,

we just came back from a quick trip to GB. We had been at the EAWC Show and took part with our Whippets. it was super to be part of it and I am absolutly thrilled to get a second in limit with my baby Hasue Foreign Affair at Whipcat.

It was a lovely show and we enjoed it very much, I am sure we will come back soon!!!!

Here I try to show you a pictuer:

lisaGB.jpg

I hope it works - I am blonde too.

all the best from Germany and the Whipcats

Susanne :huggles:

Hi Susanne, Its lovely to see you and your dogs on here and very well done on your 2nd in limit, I couldnt get to the show, Teeni was in season. I t would be good to see you at more shows now.

Hi Susanne, How is Eros doing ? Any chance of a photo ?

For those who dont know who Im on about `Eros` is out of my` Fleur` Courthill Cinnamon Queen at Mulcair :wub:

Hi Both,

thanks for the nice reply.

Eros is doing well - he is a lovely and cute boy and you can cuttle him all day long.

In spring we had a litter with maya (Whipcat Faithful at Courthill) -Eros grandma and Eros - they produced some very nice pups - our M-litter.You can see them under NEWS at our page - we had been so happy with the litter that I really think over to try this combination again.

here is a picture of Eros - done in may

eros3.jpg

A shame we didn't show our dogy this year so much - we moved in april into a new house so it was a lot of work.

I think we will show more next year again.

Hope to seeyou soon!

Susanne & the Whipcats

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS WHIPCAT :cheers:

I wish you good luck with EROS's offspring :luck:

[SIZE=14pt] :oops: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE OTHERS OF COURSE :cheers: [/SIZE]

Thanks for the photo Susanne , he is a handsome boy , looks so like his mum too

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back