The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Easter charity open entry form

Darcia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I know it is early but we are already busy making plans for the upcoming Easter Charity Open in aid of Scruples Whippet Rescue and entry forms are now available to download from either the Andover or NPWRA websites (see links below).

Hope that many of you will be able to join us on Easter Sunday the 20th April at Andover.

As always, offers of help on the day would be much appreciated and Mo Mitchell will be organising jobs.

If you would like to sponsor a group there is a place to do so at the bottom of the entry form.

http://www.andoverwhippetracing.btck.co.uk/FormstoDownload

or

http://npwra.btck.co.uk/OpenFormstodownload

Quick reminder that there is just one more week until the closing date for the Charity Open. Please ensure that your entries are with me by next Sunday the 6th April.

A polite reminder that cheques are payable to the NPWRA (not me) and to check that everything is filled out on the forms - I have had quite a few with dog details but no group entered etc!

Many thanks - looking forward to seeing everyone and raising lots of money for the Rescue :thumbsup:

Ooh almost forget - any volunteers to help out with jobs, line judging, paddock etc most greatfully received :thumbsup:

Hi Darcia, you can put me down for either line judging or paddock for the first 4 groups up to the not exceeding 23lbs in all rounds.

Glad I wasn't the only one who forgot to put the dog's weight down :'( I've just looked at the entry form again online and think it might be because the form doesn't ask for 'weight group' where it states 'main' but it does for the veterans. That's my excuse anyway :D

( I've just looked at the entry form again online and think it might be because the form doesn't ask for 'weight group' where it states 'main' but it does for the veterans. That's my excuse anyway :D
And mine too :p

I will take that excuse - specially as you have offered to help out ;)

In all seriousness, I have had lots and lots with bits of info missing, I guess I am only noticing because it is the first time I have taken entries for a long time (last time was when I was Secretary at Gloucester many moons ago!). I expect that all the other Secretary's are used to it, it has however, given me an excuse to ring and have some lovely racing chat like our convo the other night, so not all bad :thumbsup:

And thanks, once again, for the offer of help, much appreciated :thumbsup:

As of today we have 110 dogs entered, a final reminder that the closing date is this sunday.

We will be at Oxford on sunday if anyone has any last minute entries.

Thanks for the offers to help out so far, any other offers of help gratefully received.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back