The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Whippet Derby

spellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
it would seem they have been putting there heads together again,

just recieved this letter from C. Cornish

yvonne ragnoli / tony weatherson

Alison Armstrong has infromed me that their club have recently taken a poll by their membership on weather to ban yourselves (tony weatherson / yvonne ragnoli ) from Newton Aycliffe wrc. The vote swayed in favour of a ban. therefore the `derby committee' have made the decision that , as you are also banned from the New nwrf you will not be welcome at this event.

yours in sport

Chris Cornish

in answer

Thank you for your letter 2/4/05

Please feel free to pass on our names and adress to the reporter from the nothern echo, we will only be to happy to give an interview as to why we are banned from this event this year with know reason given. But was able to run dogs last year when under a writen warning from the bwra when your partner was chairman of that organization. And members under ban's from that organization have still been allowed to race their dogs at this event.

We will be phoning the nothern echo ourselves i'm sure they will be most interested in our case. And we know you like alot of publicity for your event

YOURS IN SPORT

Last edited by a moderator:
bet the echo would be more interested in your fraudulent behavior i know the editor quite well do you want her number , a vote was done correctly and above board ,you were only there last year in the hope of one year later you may have returned the nwrf equipment and books .

mutley said:
bet the echo would be more interested in your fraudulent behavior  i know the editor quite well do you want her number , a vote was done correctly and above board ,you were only there last year in the hope of one year later you may have returned the nwrf equipment and books .
no i have already e-mail them so don't need a number, but you will already know all about that being so friendly with the editor---the vote for what was done correctly and above board, getting a bit defensive don't you think,

So you have been in touch with the Northern Echo one of the north east’s best selling paper, that’s always given Newton Aycliffe Council, Track and the English Derby great support over the past few years, will you ever stop bring this sort into disrepute.

The vote to ban you both from Newton Aycliffe club was done all above board with a proper ballot for every member of the club, I am sure you will have had a letter explaining all this weeks ago.

I do hope that when the report in the Northern Echo comes out it is not slanderers to the above mentioned.

i really hope the bwra are reading your rubish ,bringing the sport further down .

GARY

yes i hope the BWRA are reading this topic, they will then know its about the English whippet Derby,

and if anyone is bring this sport into disrepute its the members that were fighting again at yet another presentation evening, do you no anything about that,?????? :oops:

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back