The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Greyhound Left To Die In Bin Bag

:rant: :rant: B*****D - I hope this man is caught and punished, but like so many other cases I expect he will either never be caught or will get off literally scott free, which will just serve as an incentive for other cruel b*****ds to do likewise. Something needs to be urgently in this country to stop this type of unnecessary and wicked behaviour. When I look at my own animals, I can not imagine that anyone would want to harm or ill treat them. It makes me so mad and upset to read stories like this.

i have no reservations in saying this.....ID CUT THEIR FUKN HEADS OFF AND THEIR KIDS AND THEIR PARENTS AND THEIR FUKN COUSINS..DIRTY BASTRDS!

JUST WHAT IN FUKS NAME IS GOING WRONG IN THE UK ???

J

stormydog said:
i have no reservations in saying this.....ID CUT THEIR FUKN HEADS OFF AND THEIR KIDS AND THEIR PARENTS AND THEIR FUKN COUSINS..DIRTY BASTRDS!JUST WHAT IN FUKS NAME IS GOING WRONG IN THE UK ???

J

Yep! All that John just said!

i agree with you all,who the hell could do that to their own pet.they should have the same done to them. :rant: :rant:

An absolute disgrace.

These people ought to be bloomin hung !!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Absolutely agree with stormydog !

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back