The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday - 1 Today

sadieandco

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY - Lots of love and hugs from Nanna Karen

and now look at you

For anyone who doesnt know me i do come whippet racing

and mummy is having a new puppy soon but shouldnt be as big as my friend Chief :D

1 years old already how fast has that year gone

Happy Birthday Bobby xxx

:D Happy Birthday wee man :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Bobby lots of love from Judith, Adele & Elise.

Can't believe it's been almost a whole year since we saw you in hospital after you'd just arrived :huggles: .

happy birthday bobby from uncle chris not be long before he be big enough to help me with our dogs :thumbsup: and a big xxx from tyler to :*

Happy Birthday Bobby, Am gutted im not with ya :( , But hope you have a had a cracking day, no doubt you will have been spoilt rotten hopefully see you sunday so i can give ya even more pressies lol

Happy Birthday Booby hope you have had a brill day and that you have been spoilt :cheers: :p

happy birthday Bobby have a lovely day, soon be time for a sister or brother don't you think Karen :- " :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
soon be time for a sister or brother  don't you think Karen  :- "  :thumbsup:
Great idea Yvonne if your movin closer to help with babysitting, tidying up after the little tornadoes been to visit, and the occassional late night tantrum etc :thumbsup: otherwise 1 grandchild is fine for now thanks !!!! :D :teehee: :D

Sound's good to me Karen, you can walk my dogs ( got to be better than letting Tony out with them (w00t) ) and i will lookafter the grandkids :thumbsup: you can get the drinks in we will both need one after that :cheers:

Hello everyone Bobby had a great birthday!!!

He got that much i cant even walk around in my own home lol!!!

And as for having another baby yvonne...i dont think so...bobby's just started sleeping through the night and i do not want to be up every other hour for another baby lol...i'll wait a few years lol!!!!

anyway thansk everyone

love bobby and sadie xx

just had these pics developed of bobby on his birthday so thought id put a couple on !!!

bobby on his quad ..!!

and bobby being a poser..!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back