The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help ...my Cat Thinks Hes A Whippet ...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Do you think Meeko thinks hes a whippet now... :lol: :huggles:

housenextdoor026.jpg

look at his feet... :lol:

housenextdoor028.jpg

housenextdoor027.jpg

housenextdoor023.jpg

:lol: :lol: yep defo a whippycat :D loverly pics janis :D

isnt he so relaxed :lol: hes defo one of the boys :p :huggles:

my swine brought a baby rat in this morning and it managed to get up my daughters jeans :eek: carnt believe how calm she was about it :sweating: think my leg would have ended up black and blue from banging it on anything near by (w00t) :sweating:

trish g said:
isnt he so relaxed :lol: hes defo one of the boys :p   :huggles: my swine brought a baby rat in this morning and it managed to get up my daughters jeans :eek:   carnt believe how calm she was about it :sweating:   think my leg would have ended up black and blue from banging it on anything near by (w00t)   :sweating:

:lol: :lol: :oops:

oh Trish that really made me laugh this morning...weve had many a chase in here with something live...behind dressers, cupboards, fridges...the cooker...you name it... :lol:

always something dead or alive in here.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
trish g said:
isnt he so relaxed :lol: hes defo one of the boys :p   :huggles: my swine brought a baby rat in this morning and it managed to get up my daughters jeans :eek:   carnt believe how calm she was about it :sweating:   think my leg would have ended up black and blue from banging it on anything near by (w00t)   :sweating:

:lol: :lol: :oops:

oh Trish that really made me laugh this morning...weve had many a chase in here with something live...behind dressers, cupboards, fridges...the cooker...you name it... :lol:

always something dead or alive in here.. :lol:

you could say the morning didnt go too well for me,cause the hairdresser came just as we got the rat contained :sweating: she did my highlights first and as she was doing lisas i got a delivery from parcelforce so had to answer the door foils and all :b " i just stood there and said "dont be afraid" (w00t) he started laughing and said he could do with his grey covering (w00t) he was completley grey bless him (w00t) " now im going to chill !!!!!! hopefully :p

You must have the central heating on, Janis :D

Meeko is roaching :lol: :thumbsup:

I think it's the boy's .........thinking their cats :lol:

:D Bless him. He definately looks like a rather podgy whippet :p

Ahh, look at Meeko all tucked up with the whippies, they get on really well don't they. Our dogs are okay with Dylan the cat but never get that close. :huggles:

He is definitely morphing into a whippet! (w00t) :lol: I love Meeko - he reminds me of our old ginger cat, Smiffy. :thumbsup:

Great pics, I love the position your cat is laying in :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back