Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boo boo frenchie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My female micro French bulldog booboo started her season on 15th May and there has been dried blood on her vagina we have cleaned her and it comes back.It has been a month since then and it is still appearing is this a heat or does she have a infection any help or info would be great before we take her to get checked thank you

Attachments

• 20230615_193234.jpg
    20230615_193234.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
I haven't had girls, but that seems like a long time. Have you asked your vet?

No not as of yet because it says online that a season can last 3 weeks & we only noticed the past few day& would you say it looks a infection or heat I'm unsure

It is quiet normal for a season to last up to 4 weeks although 3 weeks is more likely.
How old is your girl and how many seasons has she had in the past.
Is there any sign of puss or a bad smell?
I would check with your vet but you may find that all is ok.
Take care not to over wash the vulva with soapy products just use fresh water and allow your girl to do the rest. There will be natural bacteria around the area that you may not want to destroy.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back