The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How Do I Make My Sig Pic Smaller

pamalkie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I finally managed to get this pic on my signature but it is too big. How do I make it smaller have I got to resize it before copying the url address. Help please (w00t)

Yes Pam resize it (cant quite think of dimensions) but on show your photos you can see when it looks small enough then use url just as you do for posting.

Hope you manage. :thumbsup:

Yeh, resize before adding your url to the k9 sig

:cheers: sounds easy dosn't it :thumbsup: will give it a go :p

WHOOPEE managed it thanks for help :thumbsup: just have to work out how to get rid of pesky yellow writing on pic now (w00t)

pamalkie said:
:cheers: sounds easy dosn't it :thumbsup: will give it a go :p
I was told to resize but hadn`t a clue what I was mean to do. The trouble presented itself with the digital photos. Some kind people sent me urls but I still had a problem. Finally one of our daughters decided to steal a program from her sister and hopefully we have resolved the problem.Someone suggested www.ShowYourPhotos.com. Costs about $ 22.00 but you have free trials for 30 days I believe. I began to think I was the only stupid one, Sorry but my morale has shot up as I never expected to find anyone in the same predicament. Cheers, Stephen

pamalkie said:
WHOOPEE managed it thanks for help :thumbsup: just have to work out how to get rid of pesky yellow writing on pic now (w00t)
Pam, have you got 'Paint'? My daughter (minnie on K9) chops bits off pics using that and she has shown me how to do it. But of course a couple of weeks have gone by and the information has slipped down the ever-whirling plughole of my brain, never to be retrieved again :wacko:

If you know how to use paint, then go for it. If not, I will ask minnie to PM you when she gets back from a weekend at grannie's :thumbsup: From what I remember you copy the pic into paint, draw a box round the bit you don't want, and then hit delete. Then save.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo resizer used to be available in a free version but now they just have the Pro version complete with yellow banner.

Instead you could try Photresizer from www.faststone.org - it's free for private use.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: every one and Stephen glad I made you feel better :lol:

Well done Pam - great photo. :cheers: :thumbsup:

your picture does look good, but how did you do it in the first place?

I'd love a pic as part of my signature, but can't see how to do it - please can you help?

thanks!

really struggling with this one - why am I such a girl at this stuff!

Thanks for your help anyway, I'll keep trying, then give up!

My turn to make a fool of myself again!

Image00017.jpg

well done you!

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE TRACY[/SIZE] :cheers:

Are you still trying doris

tried - and failed!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back