The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack 27/01/06 - 14/04/09

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its been a year since we loss our beloved Jack :( :( ,we still miss him everyday,gone but not forgotten,he will always be in our hearts.Miss you lots Jack,hope they are looking after you in heaven :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nikon2006_0916_059_.JPG

For you Dawn :huggles: :huggles:

It doesn't get any easier does it :( Jack will always be in your heart :wub:

I'm sure our Jesse :wub: will be looking after him :huggles:

It is hard. Peat had to be PTS unexpectedly on 19/02/09 and I miss him every day too. Some are just that little bit extra special.

:huggles:

It is hard. Peat had to be PTS unexpectedly on 19/02/09 and I miss him every day too. Some are just that little bit extra special. :huggles:

It is hard Eve,so sorry about Peat :( There was something different about Jack,such a character he was :wub:

For you Dawn :huggles: :huggles: It doesn't get any easier does it :( Jack will always be in your heart :wub:

I,m sure Jesse will look after him,they are proberly playing and chasing each other :wub: :wub:

So sorry Dawn, thinking of you....Jack was such a beautiful lad.... :wub:

As you say Dawn, some are just so special that they always leave a big gap in your life. I firmly believe that they will wait for us at the rainbow bridge and we will be reunited. :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

For you Dawn :huggles: :huggles: It doesn't get any easier does it :( Jack will always be in your heart :wub:

I,m sure Jesse will look after him,they are proberly playing and chasing each other :wub: :wub:
Thank you Dawn :huggles: Jesse was a very special boy too, he will look after Jack :wub: :wub:

sorry dawn didnt realise youd already put this one on hun xxx

Thinking of you on what must be a very sad day. :(

Jack looked such a gorgeous boy. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Was just reading this on fb :(

He was a beautiful boy. :huggles:

I just know that Jack is running free over Rainbow Bridge with so many friends, including my collie, Fizz :wub:

His pawprints will be on your heart forever and ever, Dawnie :huggles: :huggles: xxx

What a lovely looking boy - life is so fragile and they are so precious.

So sorry Dawn he was a lovely boy :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: to you.

We know how you feel some of them just leave great big holes that can never be filled.

Thinking of you and Rob, Dawn :huggles:

Jack was a very gorgeous boy :wub:

sending my love to you and rob dawn...that headshot is stunning :huggles:

Today must be a difficult day, thinking of you :huggles: Jack was a gorgeous boy :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back