The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lady Gets The All Clear-hurray

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi to all of you who have taken an interest in our Lady.The vet rang today and Lady is on the mend.Her blood has gone back to normal,and her Thyroid is better than an any Greyhound our vet has seen(good breeding he said)so we have Martin Tucker to thank for that.She went camping at the weekend,and loved it.There is a pic of her on the Lincs show pics under Lurchers.She came first in Sighthound,so i was over the moon.She is back to her old self,racing round the house killing her toy fox,and her fur is looking so much better.We cannot wait for Pickering,and hopefully she will be going camping again at the end of the month.So again,thankyou to you all,and what a caring bunch you are. :huggles:

Amanda,Lady,Finn and Spike

finleyfoofoo said:
Hi to all of you who have taken an interest in our Lady.The vet rang today and Lady is on the mend.Her blood has gone back to normal,and her Thyroid is better than an any Greyhound our vet has seen(good breeding he said)so we have Martin Tucker to thank for that.She went camping at the weekend,and loved it.There is a pic of her on the Lincs show pics under Lurchers.She came first in Sighthound,so i was over the moon.She is back to her old self,racing round the house killing her toy fox,and her fur is looking so much better.We cannot wait for Pickering,and hopefully she will be going camping again at the end of the month.So again,thankyou to you all,and what a caring bunch you are. :huggles: Amanda,Lady,Finn and Spike

That's fantastic news Amanda! I'm so pleased she is on the mend. It's great to hear she is back to her fox killing self again :D Give her a kiss from me.

Vicky

x

Great news Amanda glad shes feeling better and it was nothing to serious :huggles: :thumbsup:

vs1 said:
finleyfoofoo said:
Hi to all of you who have taken an interest in our Lady.The vet rang today and Lady is on the mend.Her blood has gone back to normal,and her Thyroid is better than an any Greyhound our vet has seen(good breeding he said)so we have Martin Tucker to thank for that.She went camping at the weekend,and loved it.There is a pic of her on the Lincs show pics under Lurchers.She came first in Sighthound,so i was over the moon.She is back to her old self,racing round the house killing her toy fox,and her fur is looking so much better.We cannot wait for Pickering,and hopefully she will be going camping again at the end of the month.So again,thankyou to you all,and what a caring bunch you are. :huggles: Amanda,Lady,Finn and Spike

That's fantastic news Amanda! I'm so pleased she is on the mend. It's great to hear she is back to her fox killing self again :D Give her a kiss from me.

Vicky

x

Hi Vicky,

Yes,ahe is full of beans again.Her camping holiday must have done her good.

Amandaxx

finleyfoofoo said:

hi amanda glad lady is ok, what a worrying time you had ... make sure that fox dont bite, you know what trouble i had... (w00t)

sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:

hi amanda glad lady is ok, what a worrying time you had ... make sure that fox dont bite, you know what trouble i had... (w00t)

Hiya Val,

Ha!!You should keep to teddy foxes,a lot less trouble.I am relieved,you know how much she means to me.See you sunday.Happy camping in the Kirk love nest!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Amandaxxxx

I am really pleased that Lady has the all clear, I kept reading your other thread for updates. They are such a worry at times!!

jgear said:
I am really pleased that Lady has the all clear, I kept reading your other thread for updates.  They are such a worry at times!!
Ah!!Thankyou.Yes,they do stress you out at times.I was a bag of nerves thinking there was something terribly wrong.She is back to her teddy killing self!!

Amandaxx

my pc has been in for repairs so ive only just seen this!a whole day with no pc!arrrggghhhh! (w00t) anyway, so glad that shes back to normal and that everything is ok and it wasnt anything bad,phew!bet she caused you some sleepless nights Amanda! :sweating:

kris said:
my pc has been in for repairs so ive only just seen this!a whole day with no pc!arrrggghhhh! (w00t) anyway,  so glad that shes back to normal and that everything is ok and it wasnt anything bad,phew!bet she caused you some sleepless nights Amanda! :sweating:
Hi Kris,

I would be lost without my pc.No k9 or EBay,what would i do. :- " Yes,Lady is back to herself,and eating like a pig.

Amandaxxx

awww thats great news!extra rations for tea methinks! :huggles:

finleyfoofoo said:

Hi Amanda,

Glad to hear Lady is ok. She is such a beautiful dog. Wish I could have one like her.

Deb

lurcher lover said:
finleyfoofoo said:

Hi Amanda,

Glad to hear Lady is ok. She is such a beautiful dog. Wish I could have one like her.

Deb

Thanks Deb,

You have all been part of me getting Lady,and that has made it special.

You have spent quite a bit of time around her,and i think you know why

we feel lucky to have had her.Wish we were all getting ready for a bbq again,simple pleasures,seeing your mate looking dog rough,sleeping in her van,after too much plonk,your face was a treat.We have all seen each other at our worse now,so nothing to hide :p

Amandaxxxxx

See you Sunday

finleyfoofoo said:
Great to have an update on Lady's condition and even better to hear she has been given a clean bill of health by the vet and she is not suffering from a chronic disease. Give her an ear rub from me :huggles:

whipwat said:
finleyfoofoo said:
Great to have an update on Lady's condition and even better to hear she has been given a clean bill of health by the vet and she is not suffering from a chronic disease. Give her an ear rub from me :huggles:

Hi,

Consider it done!!!

Amandaxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back