The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Logi And His Frisbee

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We've just been out for our evening walk and we took along Logi's current favourite - the frisbee! He absolutley loves it and we could easily spend 45 minutes throwing it for him. He's still not figured out how to catch it though :oops:

But he loves chasing it and will bring it back most of the time :- "

Here's a few photos :D

View attachment 45801

Waiting patiently for his 'master' :- "

But he was taking far too long!

Logi_frisbee_3.JPG

Bless him, Daisy-Belle loves a frisbee too, though she prefers a tennis ball. Lily, Berry and her bring them back. Chelsea likes you to chase her!!

Here is Daisy with hers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being the clever boy he is he brought it straight back! :- "

Logi_frisbee_6.JPG

awww waht a good boy he is, he looks great too :wub:

Awww, lovely Logan :wub: :huggles: Tell Logan that Auntie Jo is looking forward to him coming to stay at the weekend :huggles:

I keep meaning to get a frisbee to try, im sure Ruby Tuesday would like to play with one.

I have told him and he says he is looking forward to snuggling his brother and sister.

:huggles:

Another keen frisbee catcher! :lol:

Sadly the vet has stopped him from chasing them, as he had a number of injuries, particularly torn toenails that were probably due to sudden turns, so it is now banned :( - we both really miss it, it was such great fun.

N_Ridley_June04_small.jpg

Great photo - how did he learn to catch it? - or was that a hint of saracasm :oops:

Logan seems to have no intention of ever catching it! :lol:

No sarcasm :) - he is really good at catching it :thumbsup:

A good tip is to have two identical frisbees - throw the first one a little way so he can catch it, then as soon as it is in his mouth go wild with the other one- 'hey Logi look what I've got!' etc. With any luck he'll come back all excited with the first still in his mouth which you take, and then you can throw the second one and repeat the whole deal. EVENTUALLY (after several months! :- " ) you can dispense with the second frisbee as by this time he will be placing the frisbee in your hand with excitement at what you will do next!! :thumbsup:

Good luck :luck: :luck:

Mine love their frisbee too - but they wouldn't catch a solid plastic one (bit hard!) but they love their soft plastic Kong frisbee from the Company of Animals. To teach them to catch I just tell them to wait and then move back a few places and throw it towards them they soon got the hang of it. Even Archie who couldn't catch a thing until he was about 2 :lol:

Mind get so excited if they catch it as they get a big cheer! (the people in the park must think we are bonkers) and they do a big lap of honour and then bring it back for the next go!!!

Lovely to see Logie out and about, can't wait to meet him :*

Great piccies :thumbsup: Try getting him a ball with rope too, My holly loves running round and round and round and round with it!!! :thumbsup: :huggles:

my gypsy loves her frisbee, yesterday we were in the park and it landed in a huge puddle :oops: ..................would she go in and get it?? would she heckers, she just sat at the edge and waited for me to wade in and get it for her...little tinker o:)

Unfortunately Logan's frisbee is no more! :(

He has really missed it on the walks we've been on since he cracked it - we are going to replace it with a rubber one ASAP! :D

What great pictures. :cheers:

Only Oscar is interested in the frisbee or ball here :clown: but it certainly looks like son Archie wil follow in his footsteps too.

Kobis not too keen on those sort of games ...its strange how different they all are sometimes isnt it....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back