The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lump In Throat

aww keith dont youll get my crying next :( :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

It's going to be hard parting with them little sweethearts :(

That must be a heartbreaking time :( . I have a lump in my throat now :b . They all look beautiful, you must be really proud :)

THANKS FOR MAKING ME BLUB KEITH! :p

STILL, YOU MUST BE PROUD TO KNOW YOU'VE GIVEN THEM THE BEST POSSIBLE START FOR THE FUTURE... :thumbsup:

a sad day for you keithy, but a bloody happy one for allypally :)

:huggles:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless,its so hard to see them go :( but at least they are going to make alot of peeps very happy :huggles: :huggles:

Awww

feel proud Keith, to have achieved your dream, and brought up a bundle of happy puppies... :huggles: :wub:

Good luck little ones... :luck:

bless her glad you got her home safe someones going to have fun tonight :huggles:

That 3rd photo says it all really. :wub: I bet you're proud. :cheers: I would be. Bless :)

Last edited by a moderator:
just want to ay a huge thanks to every one, for all your kind thought and message trac for being my sat nav,all the lovely ladies on chat for listening to me drone on about millie.and last but not least keith ruth and jill,for letting me have her,will hopefully pot pics tomorrow :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

allypally said:
just want to ay a huge thanks to every one, for all your kind thought and message trac for being my sat nav,all the lovely ladies on chat for listening to me drone on about millie.and last but not least keith ruth and jill,for letting me have her,will hopefully pot pics tomorrow :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:
Did she travel ok for you Alison, we hope so, did you give her a pc of toast before bedtime, with some honey, they all love that, look forward to the pics tomorrow, and hope she sleeps well for you, im off to the midland tomorrow, so look forward to coming home and seeing her

night all

keith n Ruthy

:cheers:

Congratulations Ally :huggles: sure you will have lots of happy times with Millie :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back