The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Shows Northern Ireland (2006)

dazgail

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is a list of some of the shows that i know of in Northern Ireland:-

Sunday 28th May

Florence Court Country Fair

Mid-Antrim Terrier & Lurcher Club

Sunday 4th June

National Country Fair, Emo, Co. Kildare, Republic of Ireland

Sunday 18th June

The Country Lifestyle & Medieval Fair, Shanes Castle

All Ireland Lurcher and Terrier Championships

dazgail said:
Here is a list of some of the shows that i know of in Northern Ireland:-
Sunday 28th May

Florence Court Country Fair

Sunday 4th June

National Country Fair, Emo, Co. Kildare, Republic of Ireland

Sunday 18th June

The Country Lifestyle & Medieval Fair, Shanes Castle

All Ireland Lurcher and Terrier Championships

SO EFFING TYPICAL OF "MID ANTRIM" !! AGAIN THEY MANAGE TO PUT A SHOW ON THE SAME DATE AS "MOIRA GAME AND COUNTRYFAIR" !!

OH I DUNNO KNOW :rant: :rant: :rant:

HELLLOOOO....... THERE 364 OTHER DAYS YA KNOW !!!

John, Mid Antrim are governed by the dates of the fairs that they support so in this case it's not their fault. Maybe the organizers of the fairs should communicate with each other so their dates don't clash one with another.

Darren

dazgail said:
John, Mid Antrim are governed by the dates of the fairs that they support so in this case it's not their fault. Maybe the organizers of the fairs should communicate with each other so their dates don't clash one with another.Darren

i know mate.. but isnt it just pathetic that they always clash..for all the amount of shows over now youd think theyd put their thick heads together..even once !

there was me thinking it was only southern irish were thick..as well as stinking !! :x (w00t) (w00t)

while im here darren can i mention a famous football score again..? or will i give the english a break ? (w00t) (w00t)

j :eek: hn

Was just singing "Away in a manger", to myself there John. What famous score are you talking about Spain 0 - 1 N. Ireland? or is there another brilliant result that the green and white army have achieved in the past few months....go on remind me as i seem to have forgotten :- " .

Hey and take it easy, you have the English on our backs and now your getting the Southerners hump up also, think i'll give you a wide birth at the next show....you'll be a marked man. (w00t) (w00t)

dazgail said:
Was just singing "Away in a manger", to myself there John. What famous score are you talking about Spain 0 - 1 N. Ireland? or is there another brilliant result that the green and white army have achieved in the past few months....go on remind me as i seem to have forgotten  :- " .Hey and take it easy, you have the English on our backs and now your getting the Southerners hump up also, think i'll give you a wide birth at the next show....you'll be a marked man.  (w00t)   (w00t)

TOO LATE THERE MATEY !! ALREADY WEARING THE SHIRT WITH A TARGET ON IT !! :sweating: :sweating: RESULT GOES SOMETHING LIKE.........

NORTHERN IRELAND ( A RATHER FAT 1) - ENGLAND ( A LITTLE SKINNY 0 )

AND NOW THEYRE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FALL-GUY (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

DARREN DONT YA JUST LOVE IT :D :D

Naughty,naughty John o:) You wouldn't be trying to wind up us nice,polite,wouldn't offend anybody o:) English again,would you? Got to be on my best behaviour,so my lips are sealed. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :oops: Well just managed to open them a little bit :cheers: Karen

Yo people, BASC NI Gamefair is on in Ballywalter this weekend 29 & 30th April, i'm not sure what day the lurchers are on, especially the racing, probably Sunday. Their website http://www.gamefair2006.com/ says they will be "welcoming back the National Lurcher Racing Club for the 4th year in a row". Probably see you there. John i expect you to be in full NI football kit, shorts n'all.

streaky said:
Yo people, BASC NI Gamefair is on in Ballywalter this weekend 29 & 30th April, i'm not sure what day the lurchers are on, especially the racing, probably Sunday. Their website http://www.gamefair2006.com/ says they will be "welcoming back the National Lurcher Racing Club for the 4th year in a row". Probably see you there. John i expect you to be in full NI football kit, shorts n'all.
WAITING ON THE NEW JERSEY COMING OUT FIRST. SHOULD BE OK FOR "MIDLAND GAMEFAIR" THO LOL !

MMMMM.....? .... N L R C JURY IS OUT AT THE MINUTE ON THEM. :wacko:

If the lurcher showing and racing is anywhere near last years fiasco...to hell with the jury......there will no one at next years events except the jury!!! -_-

dazgail said:
If the lurcher showing and racing is anywhere near last years fiasco...to hell with the jury......there will no one at next years events except the jury!!! -_-
only this time darren..bet you someone tells them how crap there set up is !!..

........... o:) .......................j :- " hn

Is it really that bad, i missed last years and was looking forward to this as Siva doesn't have any injuries this year. Do you's have any idea what days the showing and racing are on?

John i have an India cricket top you can borrow if you really want to rub salt into the wounds of our sporting English friends!! :clown:

streaky said:
Is it really that bad, i missed last years and was looking forward to this as Siva doesn't have any injuries this year. Do you's have any idea what days the showing and racing are on?John i have an India cricket top you can borrow if you really want to rub salt into the wounds of our sporting English friends!! :clown:

hahah

i would, then the problem would be that someone from here ( a moderator type) would think im being rascist again and edit the pictures ! :eek: :eek: and that would be as funny as the new england football manager choice (w00t) (w00t) shows the state of english national soccer when they had to pick yet another foreign "whipping boy" (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

well theyre bound to win the world "morris dancing championships" ! ! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

j :oops: hn

Last edited by a moderator:
If only the English press would leave the managers to get on with things and not constantly hound them i reckon they might have won the World Cup more than once but this is a doggy thread so to hell with football.

John, did they manage to break 50 yards for the race at this years Game Fair or was it the same as last year.

Sunday 14th May @ Billy Neill Playing Fields, Dundonald to Comber road. Lurcher events, Straight Racing, Simulated Coursing and Long Jump. There will be no showing.

hey!just wonderin...wot time does da thing start at??

:( i cant go as Tori is in full season at the minute :( not even sure if we will make moira either :( ah well good luck to all going :luck:

Rose :)

Bally walter was a load of shit. i left early. will not be back again ever.

wish id been on sooner id have went the racing between belfast and comber. im in belfast and have two lurchers one is a pup the other is two.

dazgail said:
Sunday 14th May @ Billy Neill Playing Fields, Dundonald to Comber road. Lurcher events, Straight Racing, Simulated Coursing and Long Jump. There will be no showing.
I didn't go last Sunday - one dog had a slight cough during the week, which has since cleared up. Transport was also a problem.

I may be going on a hillwalking trip the weekend of Moira but I think I can go to Randalstown this year. Is there anything on this weekend (20-21 May)?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back