The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magnetic Box

WIGGY

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi george(the cap) has told me to ask if anyone can give me some imformation on a magnetic box? id never heard of one. my whippet x italian greyhound got hit by a car on sunday the vet first thought he had a broken back but xrays ruled this out, up untill this morning he could not use his back legs at all but he is now very wobbley but can stand, hes on anti infamitorys and other pain killers as well as a drip. george has recomended i get one of these boxs for when stanley comes home thanks x

Hi Donna

At work at the moment, but will message you later. Hope Stanley is feeling better, sounds like he is on the way to mending :thumbsup:

Hi DonnaAt work at the moment, but will message you later. Hope Stanley is feeling better, sounds like he is on the way to mending :thumbsup:
ok june, yes im feeling much more positive now that hes at least trying to walk xx

i m sure it will be a bit of time for him to recover but hope he makes full recovery for you rich

See if any of your friends have got one you can borrow first :thumbsup: because they can be expensive to buy unless you pick one up second hand, :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be with out mine, ;) I hope your little dog gets better soon,. :thumbsup: di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back