The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mister Millichip

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm sure that most of you when attending Opens and WCRA Championships will have heard of and competed with WCRCh Mister Millichip. Taz has been a wonderful racing dog but following an upset at a recent club meeting at Newmarket his owner and good friend of mine, Sara, has decided to retire the little man. On the occasion referred to, Taz, it was thought, sustained a slight stroke and despite fears at the time, what appears to be a full recovery has taken place. Immediately following the incident, Sara would pay tribute to the intervention and care provided by Tony Mitchell who proved a tower of strength at a stressful time. It is worth pointing out that as well as his own fine record, Taz has sired the 3 times WCRA champion Posh Paws. Also to his credit, Taz in recent times has helped in furthering the training progress of several dogs not least my boy Solo who at Bourne End through out last winter had Taz to go up with thereby helping to make Solo the dog he is (w00t) Well done Millichip and enjoy your retirement!

Have a great retirement MISTER MILLICHIP (TAZ ) :thumbsup: enjoy it :wub: .

I'm so glad Taz has made such a good recovery, and is able to run with his housemates to truely enjoy his retirement

I'm sure that most of you when attending Opens and WCRA Championships will have heard of and competed with WCRCh Mister Millichip. Taz has been a wonderful racing dog but following an upset at a recent club meeting at Newmarket his owner and good friend of mine, Sara, has decided to retire the little man. On the occasion referred to, Taz, it was thought, sustained a slight stroke and despite fears at the time, what appears to be a full recovery has taken place. Immediately following the incident, Sara would pay tribute to the intervention and care provided by Tony Mitchell who proved a tower of strength at a stressful time. It is worth pointing out that as well as his own fine record, Taz has sired the 3 times WCRA champion Posh Paws. Also to his credit, Taz in recent times has helped in furthering the training progress of several dogs not least my boy Solo who at Bourne End through out last winter had Taz to go up with thereby helping to make Solo the dog he is (w00t) Well done Millichip and enjoy your retirement!
Happy retirement Taz, and thank you, we were one of those that benefited in trialing and racing with him when Marley first started at Newmaket, it's funny you always seem to remember the first dogs your puppy trials with. So thank you again Mr. Millichip (and Sara) have a great retirement.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back