The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

More Beach Pics...

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
beach179.jpg

beach169.jpg

beach176.jpg

beach178.jpg

beach179-1.jpg

beach181.jpg

beach183.jpg

beach209-1.jpg

beach199.jpg

get bored of doggy pics never :D looks like they had a fab time sarah and omg drop dead gorguse muphy :wub: that collar really suits him doesnt it :wub:

Really enjoyed looking at your pictures. Very nice :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
get bored of doggy pics never  :D looks like they had a fab time sarah and omg drop dead gorguse muphy  :wub: that collar really suits him doesnt it  :wub:
Nick it's perfect! Soo suits him,thanks again my luvver :cheers:

sarahloveland said:
nicky12 said:
get bored of doggy pics never   :D looks like they had a fab time sarah and omg drop dead gorguse muphy  :wub: that collar really suits him doesnt it  :wub:
Nick it's perfect! Soo suits him,thanks again my luvver :cheers:

your welcome hun ,anything for our gorguse murphy ,well he is family after all :wub: :huggles:

looks a nice day for the beach sarah :thumbsup: ,i do so miss it :(

love the cuddled up pics of the gorgeous blue and murphy :huggles:

I'll never get bored of your pictures - I love to see the seaside and the way your dogs enjoy it sooo much, they are lovely dogs :wub: I would love to take mine to the beach - its a long way from where I live though :blink:

Lovely beach shots Sarah :cheers: and that collar looks absolutely lovely... :wub: :wub:

:D :D :D

Always love the beach piccies!!!! Keep 'em coming :thumbsup:

Yes your getting boring now...............................NOT

lovely pics again :thumbsup:

lovely sunny beach pic's...........your so lucky :)

those cuddley pics are just beautiful :wub: :huggles:

not boring at all, keep them coming girly :D

[SIZE=14pt]BORED......................NEVER!!!![/SIZE]

If anyone gets bored then they are not a whippet lover :p i,m not complaining weres my Murphy concerned :wub: :wub: ;) ;)

Love Murphy's collar really does suit his colouring :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sarah, I think me and my crew are gonna have to come give you a visit... it's looks such a lovely place.. your pix are always a joy to look at :thumbsup:

Tracey x

beaubeau said:
Sarah, I think me and my crew are gonna have to come give you a visit... it's looks such a lovely place.. your pix are always a joy to look at  :thumbsup:  

Tracey x

come on down Tracey....I will show you the pubs of Poole :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :lol:

You have just answered my quesion - was going to ask which beach.. I take it it's Poole? It looks great and the dogs looked liked they were loving it.

What great photos, looks like you had a fab time :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back