The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thats shit dee hope all goes well with the 2 girls :luck:

So sorry for the loss of your little boys, l really hope your little girls do well for your. :luck:

I am so sorry for such an awful thing to have happened. Here's hoping that Tag will feel better soon and that the little girls thrive. R.I.P little boys

was gutted about the 3 lilltle lads really glad to hear the 2 little girls are feeding well and coming on strong

RIP little ones

Sorry to hear about the pups that didnt make it. Hope Tag recovers well & lots of :luck: with the little bitches

Such sad news to lose the little boys, hope the little girls thrive and get stronger. Hope Tag recovers soon.

best wishes

Doreen

So sad to hear about your little ones. Hope mum and the girls are o.k.

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE PUPS GAZ AND DEE HOPE TAG AND THE GIRLS ARE ALRIGHT SUE STU AND AS YA DO

Both the little girls are gaining weight ..and coming along a treat ..thanks Alison and Colin for coming over and doing the dewclaws today its much appreciated

Ill get a few pics of them both the next day or two

Bigger of the 2 is black brindle & little girl is very light blue

glad to hear they r coming on well dee. alison does a smashing job of the dew claws too. :thumbsup:

just read about this,hope all goes well from now,thats one thing they will be special

best of luck,to you n dee butts. :thumbsup:

Both the little girls are gaining weight ..and coming along a treat ..thanks Alison and Colin for coming over and doing the dewclaws today its much appreciated
Ill get a few pics of them both the next day or two

Bigger of the 2 is black brindle & little girl is very light blue
great news :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

couple of pics of the 2 girls 4 days today ..sorry the pics are not great

SAM_0451.jpg

SAM_0453.jpg

SAM_0454.jpg

SAM_0473.jpg

I am really pleased to see that both girls are thriving and looking so well. I have to say that I think you have been very brave Denise putting photos of a BLUE bitch on here when you know that Sally will be on full alert after seeing the word blue being mentioned. Her radar will be homing in on your house right now (w00t) Meanwhile I adore the Black brindle one, looks like you might need guards for them in a few weeks :wub:

I am really pleased to see that both girls are thriving and looking so well. I have to say that I think you have been very brave Denise putting photos of a BLUE bitch on here when you know that Sally will be on full alert after seeing the word blue being mentioned. Her radar will be homing in on your house right now (w00t) Meanwhile I adore the Black brindle one, looks like you might need guards for them in a few weeks :wub:

you beat me to it, i will be waiting to see the blue bitch once she's a bit older :wub: they are both gorgeous though :wub: best of luck with them

they r gorgous dee and gaz best of luck with them both :luck: :luck:

Pleased your little girls are doing well. They look lovely. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back