The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Photos Of The Froglets!!!

louiejoe

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are individual photo's of Tess's babies taken at the weekend. Haven't included the 'standing / stacked' ones yet as they are only just learning what it's all about (w00t) ........... won't be long though as a couple of the boys already seem naturals!!!! :- "

Boy 1 (Kevin)

View attachment 44259

Boy 2

Boy2_3.5wks_pale_brindle.jpg

And finally............LOLA........the one and only little girl :wub: :wub:

girl_3.5wks.jpg

OMG :wub: KEVIN :wub: - He is GORGEOUS :wub: :wub: :wub:

Really lovely pups, well done :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
What beautiful babies, Kevin is just :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are seriously gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mmmmmm Kevin is scrummy!! :wub: but seriously..you are NOT going to call him Kevin are you??? deary me!!

Love little boy number 2 :wub: as well.....don't tell me he's called Ernie or something else UN-whippety!!! :lol:

But they are ALL really lovely puppies. :thumbsup:

05whippet said:
Mmmmmm Kevin is scrummy!!  :wub: but seriously..you are NOT going to call him Kevin are you??? deary me!!
Love little boy number 2  :wub: as well.....don't tell me he's called Ernie or something else UN-whippety!!! :lol:  

But they are ALL really lovely puppies.  :thumbsup:

There's a story as to why Boy 1 is known as Kevin :- "

Kevin wasn't really named by us ....... when the vet brought the puppies out to us after the caesarian she pointed him out and said ' and there's one marked just like Kevin. ' (Kevin is her Jack Russell who can often be seen pottering about the vet surgery) .....So ever since he arrived he has been known as Kevin, unfortunately the name has somewhat stuck!!

What's wrong with UN-whippety names Pamela? Isaac will be deeply offended :rant: No more rides on his tractor for you!!! :angry:

mmm, yummy-scrummy chubba-chubs :huggles:

boy number 5 is very nice :wub:

Simon would be a lovely name for the most handsome one. :wub: . Lily says only girls are very special, she has 5 brothers too. :huggles:

Juley said:
Simon would be a lovely name for the most handsome one.  :wub: . Lily says only girls are very special, she has 5 brothers too. :huggles:

And which one do you think is the most handsome Juley?

louiejoe said:
05whippet said:
Mmmmmm Kevin is scrummy!!  :wub: but seriously..you are NOT going to call him Kevin are you??? deary me!!
Love little boy number 2   :wub: as well.....don't tell me he's called Ernie or something else UN-whippety!!! :lol:  

But they are ALL really lovely puppies.  :thumbsup:

There's a story as to why Boy 1 is known as Kevin :- "

Kevin wasn't really named by us ....... when the vet brought the puppies out to us after the caesarian she pointed him out and said ' and there's one marked just like Kevin. ' (Kevin is her Jack Russell who can often be seen pottering about the vet surgery) .....So ever since he arrived he has been known as Kevin, unfortunately the name has somewhat stuck!!

What's wrong with UN-whippety names Pamela? Isaac will be deeply offended :rant: No more rides on his tractor for you!!! :angry:

Aaahhh but Issac is'nt a Whippet!! He is a farmer whippet..who has a flat-cap,a pipe and and a tractor now that is totally different to an ordinary whippet!! :teehee:

I love kevin Is he avallable please pm imfo on pups

:wub: Lovely pups .......... Kevin is :huggles: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back