The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Not new ,

Mad Murphy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi..
I just got an email...
Im not new here but its been a long while and Id forgotten about this forum (Luckily the PC saves passwords ) so Im just popping my head in the door to see whats going on, whats new, whos new, and if Im still welcome as a prodigal member?

Yay - good to see you. Welcome back.

How are things?

Hello , Murphy and George are well and still loving life. Murphy had a scare with a lump last year but hes fine.. Basil our parrot hasnt been too good, we moved in dec 2022 and the run up to the move stressed him out so he started self mutilation. We are winning but its a very slow process and we discovered he has arthritis in one shoulder so hes on meds for that and he isnt coperative!

Personally ? Yeah, still OH's carer, getting used to the move, this house is half the size of the old one and still missing mum who passed a couple of years ago that sadly lead to a nasty break with the UK side of the family. I suffered a lot on online abuse so I cut myself off from most forums and socials..

But heres to new beginnings , new adventures and new horizons..

Hoping all of you are fit and well..

I'd forgotten George - my memory is appalling! I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, and the family rift :(

Hi and welcome back from me too!:)
Any new pics of the hounds would be lovely! And hope Basil keeps improving, parrots do get so stressed with change eh...

Welcome back. I hope you are getting support too.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back