The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Passes

lizzyb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anyone received there passes for Crufts yet.? I had a letter this morning full of offers ect, but no passes. Is this right ,should i get the passes separate ??

I had that letter today too.I wouldn't think the passes will be out for another 10 or days,but i keep watching for the postieman,just in case!! :unsure:

Just me getting excited then :teehee: :teehee:

I haven't even received anything, now I am getting concerned! Yvette

I got mine, but because I bought tickets - not because I've entered a dog, so I know they're mailing stuff, but perhaps not the entries yet?

Wendy

They send the letters out in batches, it takes over a week for everyone to get them. The passes arrive afterwards, maybe another couple of weeks! Give it a while before you start worrying!

How is it that I am in France and got the one full of offers (with a wonderfull picture of Deedee by the way :wub: ) about 7 or 10 days ago???? :blink: (w00t)

But no passes yet :(

My passes came this morning. Don't forget Whippet Bitches start at [SIZE=21pt]8.30am [/SIZE] -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine this morning too :thumbsup: , but how do we get the number card :unsure: ?

Morgan said:
Got mine this morning too  :thumbsup: , but how do we get the number card :unsure: ?
You should have your number on your pass, you collect your ring card from your bench when you arrive. :thumbsup:

Jasbri said:
Morgan said:
Got mine this morning too  :thumbsup: , but how do we get the number card :unsure: ?
You should have your number on your pass, you collect your ring card from your bench when you arrive. :thumbsup:

OK I saw it now :) , thank you :thumbsup: ! :b I didn't know that, it will be my 1st show in England :)

Hope you have a wonderful time :D

It is a great experience.... I look forward to meeting you!

Nor me, but they do take about a week to send them all out, after they have started mailing! Don't panic yet :thumbsup:

Morgan said:
Jasbri said:
Morgan said:

OK I saw it now :) , thank you :thumbsup: ! :b I didn't know that, it will be my 1st show in England :)

Look forward to meeting up again Tamara :huggles:

Do you require my `services `again ?? :lol:

My number is 5208

JAX said:
Look forward to meeting up again Tamara  :huggles:  
Do you require my `services `again ??  :lol:

My number is 5208

Looking forward to meeting you again too :huggles: , I don't think I would need your "services" again :) , but thank you for asking ;) .... The dog I entered is quite experienced now and also he is much more an "indoor" showman than outdoor :thumbsup:

Trying my hardest to be there,---work permitting, will be good to meet again,

Heather & the Khabaray Whips

P.s Be good to see Jax too !

Look forward to meeting you Tamara. My bench nos are 5083/84/85

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back