The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Vote For Phoebe

done,

have to say if i had seen that site on my on phoebe would have been the one i voted for anyway :wub: :wub:

:thumbsup:

I voted again Trish..............will Phoebe be coming out of

the closet at the end :lol:

:thumbsup:

good luck to the beautiful phoebe :luck: :wub: :huggles:

thanks me luvs,will do the same for you if yours are entered next month :thumbsup:

dont forget you can vote every hour :thumbsup:

I have just voted for Phoebe, I've never seen that site before so I had a good look and now am eating burnt toast. :lol:

Jeeny

Can you see the score anywhere ?

It let's you keep voting but id like to make sure its counting :lol:

AnnSa said:
Can you see the score anywhere ?It let's you keep voting but id like to make sure its counting :lol:

it use to show you the percentage but dont know if its in the final week or if they dont show it anymore :wacko:

You'll have to keep bumping this up Trish as I'm rubbish at remembering (w00t)

TCx

TC said:
You'll have to keep bumping this up Trish as I'm rubbish at remembering  (w00t)
TCx

dont worry will do,you know what im going to be doing most of the day :wacko: :p

Voted for her Trish. :p

Is it going to be the 3rd month in a row that we've had a k9/TWF dog winning?!!

The collars are absolutely fantastic - brilliant quality and such good value. It's pay day today, so I might have another sneaky peek on there :oops:

rls22 said:
Voted for her Trish.  :p Is it going to be the 3rd month in a row that we've had a k9/TWF dog winning?!! 

The collars are absolutely fantastic - brilliant quality and such good value.  It's pay day today, so I might have another sneaky peek on there  :oops:

thanks rachel,hope she does win some of those lovely collars :luck:

just bought a puppy one for jacob and the quality is superb :thumbsup:

just added my vote :luck: :luck: to Phoebe :)

I would vote for Pheobe for ever if I could book 'em in advance, but will try to keep remembering to do another vote.

Please keep Bumping Trish :D

Pauline & Ruby Rocket

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back