The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pup Or Racing Dog Wanted

dart

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
PUP OR RACING WANTED FOR A FIRST DOG PLEASE E/MAIL

hi and welcome :thumbsup:

please dont take offence but you would be best giving a few details about what type of life the dog would have with you and a bit about yourself and experience etc then you may get some response :thumbsup:

IT FOR A GENT AT MALTBY WHO IS JUST STARTING RACING THANK FOR INTEREST.

does he work ? how long would the dog be left alone in the day? if the dog didnt make the grade what would happen to it ? what experience as he of running dogs or whippets? these are all basic questions he will be asked before anyone would mention a litter :thumbsup

i hope you dont take offence im only trying to help :thumbsup:

he is retired but is still able to care fully 4 a pup also he needs something to do in his spare time. :thumbsup:

Is it the guy i was talking to at malby he seemed a nice chap

im not being funny or anything but your answers are very vauge and i would be really put of by that,

im not a breeder but its just my opinion, id like you to i stay here i have this garden i spend time doing this and i feel i want a pup because. i know its a bit harder because you are looking for someone else but you could ifnd this stuff out and then you might get more replys.

only a suggestion :thumbsup:

id suggest the guy pops along to maltbys track when they have their handicap ie sat mornings or whenever it is, go quite a few times get to know people there watch the racing decide wot size dog/bitch he wants. get talking to people @ maltby ( they r a friendly bunch there) then c how its goes from there.

some people a very fussy where there pups go.even it didnt work out they would want the pup back,some people would rather give a pup away to a very good home,rather than pay to go to a poor home.

more to bringing up a race dog than people think .

TOTAL COMMITMENT IN MY EYES,NO HALF MEASURES.

i am sure the maltby club will put him right, buying,rearing,schooling.

sound folks :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back