The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies

Lisa789

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hey guys just looking for advice really. I lost my baby (beagle 9 years old) 4 years ago and looking at getting another puppy and I don’t know where to start as I have heard so much bad stuff and it’s soooo long since Declan (my beagle) and he was from a litter of my auntie so I wouldn’t know where to start
Many thanks

I would have a look on the kennel Clubs find a puppy section where you will be able to put in the breed you want and what part of the country you are willing to travel:)
Champdogs is also another site I would have a look at:)
Keep away from places like Preloved,Gumtree,Pets4homes and Freeads.

What have you got to offer a puppy? i.e. things like how much training/exercise you can give, how far you want to walk each day? Local park, or wide open spaces? Do you want to have a dog with a sharp brain that you need to keep occupied, doing agility and such like, or one that will settle down in between walks? Do social butterflies who like cuddles appeal, or dogs that are a little more reserved? Do you have young children? Do you want to find a good breeder, or look at puppies in rescues?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back