The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Champs

tiger kitten running well :thumbsup:

u never know with pups. 24lb yearlings is a hard one as u have got mimzee mu, midnight belle, weardale weazel and charisma i think. shud b a great race. theres up and coming pups all the time. wish i was coming but as nikki is almost 6 weeks in pup im staying home with her. good luck to all the puppies and yearlings racing. :luck:

Hi one to watch in yearlings Spiders Legacy pups Conners Willow.

Hope we miss most of the bad weather sunday, i am looking forward to it with my pups.

See you all there.

fancy tiger kitten pups and mimzie moo yearlings :luck:

tiger kitter as made to the final :thumbsup: she won her class comfortable by all accounts,

mimzee moo also in yearling bitch final :thumbsup:

SPARKLIN WHIZZ WON HER CLASS IN THE 32LB YEARLINGS TOO :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Well done everyone :luck: Any dog pup results?

all i can tell u is that mimzee mu won the bitch yearlings. peters prog has fell apart as its peed down all day. also i think vickys sugar rush/maid your point pup won the 36lb scratch puppies,. other that that im unsure?

tiger kitten supreme puppy :thumbsup:

russian roulette won dog pups :thumbsup: ( both same litter just friends x peggy sue )

mimzee moo supreme yearling :thumbsup:

well done to all

everyone is soaking wet

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all the workers, couldnt believe the rain glad to be home and dry glad all dogs came off safe well done everyone

fiona

well done all winners :thumbsup: especialy tiger kitten new she would do it :thumbsup:

Belle Cruz won yearling supreme scratch and What's your Rush (Maid Your Point x Sugar Rush) puppy supreme scratch and topped it off by doing fastest scratch time.

Big well done Russian Roulette, Tiger Kitten, Eastender & Mimzee Mu

Well done to all the winners and workers today the weather was awfull. A special well done to Russian Roulett gaining sup dog pup :))

well done to every one who won nice days racin shame bout the weather very pleased wit my bitch jets quest taking upto 28lb some very good pups and yearlings on show :thumbsup:

Well done to all who took part today you all deserve medals the weather has been atrocious. Well done to all the workers as well :thumbsup:

well done all the winners,anyone that took part deserve a medal :luck: :thumbsup: as do the workers.

n/e dogs taking supreme pup steves tiger kitten braved the weather and ran faultless all day, :thumbsup: as did mimzee mu taking supreme yrl.

well done peter sparklin whizz winning her yrl class :thumbsup:

pity the weather spoilt the day.

and nice one peggy sue, taking dog and bitch in the pups :luck: :thumbsup:

thanks to every 1 that congrats us today me and louise are over the moon with both of our pups hitting first and second in supreme dogs pups both showin they got what it takes :thumbsup: many thanks

also a big well done to vicky n marks scratch pup malcoms supreme yearling mimzee moo and ray and ray eastender

but not forgetting that surperb little bitch tiger kitten this is gunna be summit well done :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back