The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red lump from being in the garden?

Justallexx

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I'm new to all this but I need some advice if anyone has experienced this.

Mason decided to have a good snoop around the garden as always and he came in with this red lump on his lip? I didn't take him out before this happened as it was too hot for him so I know it's defiantly something in the garden. He isn't bothered by it, he doesn't seem like he is in any pain from it and he hasn't been scratching it so I'm not sure what it is? I have no idea how he's got this unless he's been bit but a bug or has caught himself from being in the hedge? I'd love to know if anyone else has seen something like this before I take him to the vets.

Cheers guys

2015-06-22 17.01.59.jpg

Mine has had a couple red lumps before from sniffing about in the bushes etc. As long as they dont bother him I wouldnt worry too much. If they get bigger or become broken and they start to bother him you may need to pop the vet for some antibiotics. Applying cream will do no good as he will just lick it off!

Sophie x

Yes it just looks like a scuff, probably nothing to worry about but keep an eye on it.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back